Chapter 41 ( Special chapter)

"Aunty Noi, no i don't wan't you to leave...stay here with me please.." Said the little boy with a kindergarten suit. It's his first day in school and he doesn't want to let go of his nanny. He doesn't even understand why he has to leave his dog at home.

"Young Master Phun, this is kindergarten so naturally i have to leave. You'll be fine, look, your friends are here." Aunty Noi pointed at a bunch of tiny boys in that all boys school.

Little Phun shook his head ferociously. A pool of glass tears started to form in the corner of his almond eyes. He was clutching at his nanny's sleeve even more tighter.

"I have to go, Young Master. The class is about to start." Little Phun can't take it anymore, he cries and sob and beg to Aunty Noi for not leaving him.

Suddenly another little guy shows up. He has a very light skin with a wide eyes and a pink rosy lips. He was so jumpy and cheerful that everyone around him follow suit his example. A very bright boy.

Shy Phun can't join the fun, he was so absorbed with his own world that he didn't know everything that goes on around him. Suddenly a hand gave him something. It was a hankerchief.

"You are crying. Take this. Come with us, we will play!!"

Just a simple gesture from that beautiful boy, and Phun was resuming his smile back. Soon he will forget about aunty Noi and join the fun.

For Phun, Noh was his idol from the kinderganten. Phun promised deep in his heart that he will always make Noh happy no matter what. But Noh was untouchable for Phun, as he always run around and doesn't seem to care about Phun. That blazing thug was uncaring about his beauty, always playing in the sun with his comrades and leave Phun behind.

While Phun always watch him from afar, Noh never realize that. That cute boy never looked at the handsome little guy who always there for him whenever Noh needs help.

Just like that day, when Noh scraped his knees during football practice. He fell instantly from the pain and couldn't stand up. Phun, who sat by the bleacher watching the match, ran as fast as he could to help Noh.

"Come, Noh. Take my hand, i'll take you to the infirmary."

That boy, winced from the pain, reached out for Phun's hand and flashes his adorable smile to Phun. Little Phun's heart skipped a beat in an instant.

"Thanks, what's your name again?"
That was a very happy day for Phun, that boy finally recognize him.

"Phun Phumiphat. What's yours?"

"Noh. Noh Naphat. Let's be friend, Phun!" That boy smiled again, and Phun just didn't know what to do. He look the other way, blushing furiously.

There was no one in the infirmary, so Phun has to stay there with Noh. He doesn't mind at all, it means he can talk to the boy.

Phun looked at Noh and he sees a very cute boy with chubby cheeks and a light skin. He was blowing on his scraped skin. It looks so painful and swollen.

"Is it painful?" Phun asked.

Noh frowned hearing that words.

"Ofcourse you moron. It really huuurttt.." Noh grits his teeth from the pain.

Phun had watched how his Ma treated his Pa when his Pa fell from a bike, so he quickly grabs the first aid and sit infront of the kid.

"What are you doing?" Said Noh.

"This." Phun dabbed Noh's wound with an antiseptic cotton and Noh scream in pain. He was so lucky that Noh did't kick him.

"Stop it, you're hurting me!"