Chapter 5

* Warning*
This chapter, as always, contains a mature content. So if you're not into BL, or you are sensitive to it, feel free to leave. Once again, Phun and Noh are our beloved character from the novel written by our favorite writer, Indry Times. If you're not familiar with them please refer to her work.

-----------------------------------------------------------

When we arrived at Phun's room, the sun was about to set and i was hungry as hell. I planned to slay a horse and eat it whole, actually. But Phun has another thing in his mind.

He jump at me right after he locked the door, like a hungry beast he pinned my body to the bed, leaving no space between us.

"There will be no sleep for you today, wifey.." He said in a husky voice. He landed his silky lips on mine, his tongue sneaking inside my mouth seeking dominance against my own. I close my eyes to savor that moment, enjoying his hot and demanding tongue which was encircling mine feverishly. His hands moves expertly to touch my body, looking for my little sensitive nubs, and rubs it gently from outside my shirt. I moaned inside his kiss, my hands are looking into the skin under his shirt. His hands roamed under my clothes, from the side of my body to my chest and lift my shirt until he revealed my upper body. Then he broke our kiss just to go impatiently down to my chest. He sucks and nips everywhere, while teasing my hardening nubs with the brushing of his finger. It will leave a bluish mark i know, but i couldn't complain now. A wet trail of his saliva glistening on my chest was something worth seeing. I bit my lips hard.."Phun..." Then when he finally sucked my nipples in his mouth, twirl it with his tongue and bite it gently, i begun to tremble and my hands pushed his head so he can suck it more. It was heaven. He did it alternately, left to right and vice versa, with urgency and possessiveness that only belong to him. "Ngghhh...Nggnhh...Phun..don't..aahh"
I feel blood rushing to my lower region, and i could feel his swelling poking mine, our trousers wet from our prelove juice that it's tormenting us.

In the nick of time Phun gets himself away from his clothing and helping me undress, we were both naked like the day we were born, our body trembled as we touched each other. I flip him so he could lie on the bed facing me, he smiled when i make my turn kissing him, this time i want him to know that he's thoroughly loved, i kissed his chest lovingly, then down to his toned abs, and down to his lower region where his member is waiting. I touch his length fondly, encircling it with my finger before i put it bit by bit inside my mouth. His is swollen with pride, the veins are bulging here and there. His breath is getting heavier every second, i moved my head up and down his erecting member, it was an exctasy, it was a litany i could do over and over again, i love his unique smell, cocoa and musky. I move my tongue to the slit of his head, causing him to moan and trashing his head backwards. Then the next thing i know he pushed me hard to the mattress and flew my legs on the sides of his shoulders, and without preparation he got into me with extreme strength..I yelled from the pain, but yet i know, he can't help it.

"Sorry, Noh..I..I can't...you're just got me over the edge..." He thrust into me deep and hard, everytime with every thrust he would make sure to hit that perfect spot. Everytime i tried to touch my shaft he would pinned my hands above my head. "I want you to feel me only Noh. Let me serve you my love.." And just like that, he slapped into me over and over again, i'm getting worked up and more sensitive with every thrust, deep, deeper, then he kissed me, exploring every place in my mouth, kissed my neck and like an angry beast, he bite and suck at every nook and corner, i felt so helpless in his embrace, i was so abused but i feel extremely loved. He continued to go deep, then suddenly he lets his trembling member slip out of my entrance, and the sudden feeling of emptiness makes me squeal under him.

"Phuuunn..pleeasee...pleaasee.." I beg him, i don't know what i'm begging for, i grind my hips against him, please...enter me... And with extreme strength he enters me, he breaks free from the kiss to hold my hips tightly in his hands, and stop me from moving. He rammed into me hard, it hurts like hell but the feeling of the pressure inside me was too much..i started to jerk my head back, as i feel the strong electric current shooting through my whole being, and i feel Phun quickening his own pace and met his current as well. That was when i know that i could come even without touching myself.