Chapter 18

The following week when we supposed to get marry was full with chaos and Phun decided to postpone the wedding until we reach home. As promised, he will accompany me thru the first month of my (cough) pregnancy.

The reason of course was the raging hormones that took me over. I could lock myself in our room and cry all day without nothing to eat, and the other day i would crave for something weird like dressing Phun as Thor (ok that wasn't fun to see).

My husband to be is a very nice man, ofcourse, thus when i crave for something he would find it or do it no matter what, including when i crave for young Thai actor named White Nawat, he called the said actor's manager and fly him straight to our home. How cool is that? But when i said that i want to kiss White, and White really seems to enjoy the kiss (he even cupped my face and french kissed me, i don't know whether it was real or an act), Phun protested and separates the both of us. White can only looked at me longingly (is that my imagination?)

The total chaos continued in every aspects, including in our bedtime. I would kicked him one time but cling to him another time.

Until Phun thinks enough is enough and decided to come back home to Bangkok.

It wasn't an enjoyable flight since i have a severe hyperemesis and nearly destroying the wash basin inside the toilet since i throw up in almost every hour.

By the time we arrived at home town they had to carry me to the infirmary and the whole family was questioning Phun about what happened with me.
.
.
.
"What?!"
I heard them scream from afar, i've been dozing on and off in the infirmary since forever.

"Noh is...pregnant? How? "
"You're crazy Phun..he's a freshman, how can he survive the first year?"
"P'Noh is pregnant? that means i will have a nephew? Yaaaayy.."

I don't know what happened because i fell asleep from dehydration and exhaustion.

When i woke up, i found myself surrounded by the big family in Phun's residence. My head was killing me but at least my nausea lesser a bit. I notice an iv line sticking to the vein in my hand and a rehydration fluid runs from it.

Phun's Ma runs to me once she knows i've woken up, and my Ma was holding my other hand. "Noh, please forgive our stupid son..how can he do this to you?" She cries. My Ma looks very concerned but doesn't say anything.

Our Pa was discussing something with Phun, looking so serious and undisturbed. I love looking at him in his serious look, he looks so damn hot in that state.

"We wanted it Ma. I wanted it. And Peter won't stay for a long time in that facility, we don't know when will we find him again." I smiled at them and pat their hands.

Phun's Ma pulls me to her embrace and cries so much, while my Ma, still in a shock state, kissed my hands and pats my shoulder.

"You're awake, Noh? are you feeling better?" Phun walks towards me, smile adorned his dazzling face.

I nodded weakly.

"Noh's carrying twins, Pa, Ma."

They turned to Phun in unison.

"WHAT?" They yelled.

And there goes the never ending lecture from everyone in the room. Fortunately Pang wasn't around or else she won't stop teasing me.

"He can't stand being around me, that's a big problem because he keeps on vomiting when i'm around..and he always asked for something ridiculous.." Phun wants some sympathy but failed miserably :D
.
.
.
Since they know about my condition, the whole family pampers me so much more. From prenatal vitamins to nutrition specialist, from drivers to maids, all set to help me out which make me more nauseatous.