Chapter 7

The family gathering was so loud i can't help thinking about how they were in the past. Maybe they were like us when we were high schooler, or maybe more. I was so full of myself that i need to get away. The air is getting too thick for me since i felt so many eyes are upon me. Brown, Naek, Phun, and the boy called Air. It was too much that i'm getting dizzy and i wasn't even drunk yet. I needed to get away from that place so i can clear out my head. I excuse myself to get some air, and made a stop at a nice place near a big aquarium at the corner of that grand restaurant. It was beautiful, colors are dancing around the fishes that swims around.

Then a few minutes later i feel the presence of somebody behind me, gave me goosebumps all over. "Are you a ghost?I'm not looking..please don't bother me..." And that presence chuckled. "Cute. You won't think that a handsome person like me is a ghost, will you?"

I trembled. This voice..i know this voice, that voice is full of dominance and power. I turned around and saw him. Naek. The devil stood close to me, and his arm is now sneaking around my waist so tight i winced from the pain.

"Let. me. go." I tried to back away.

"I'm enganged. I belong to Phun, and i love him." I tried to claw on his hand, but he really had a deadly grip.

"You're hurting me." I hiss at him as i don't want to cause any commotion. Phun will go berserk if he knows.

"I don't care who you belongs to. I don't mind to share, but i've got to have you. You have my heart the moment i lay my eyes on you."

I elbowed him on his ribs, in the hope that he will let me go peacefully. In time like this i really regret my lack of self defence. I shoud be joining karate club or thai boxing club back in the high school.

But the son of a bitch doesn't even flinched from where he stand. He just smiled and grip my hands, and made me face him. He drove my face so close i could feel his hot breath. I'm scared. I'm so scared because i couldn't move. I'm scared because his eyes drilled a hole into my soul.

"Please let me go.."

A drop of tear accidentally fall from my eyes.

"Look at me, Noh."

I shake my head.

"I said. Look. At. Me."

I trembled. This guy was really intimidating. So i opened my eyes and felt that familiar burning flame in his eyes, the same one that i saw in Phun's, the same one that i saw in Earn, but there was something more. there wasn't a bit of hesitation in his eyes like Phun had when we started dating. Phun and i was a shy lover, we always been warm and fuzzy. But Naek was different.

"I don't care how long it takes to make you mine. You have to be mine. But now sharing you with him is enough, as long as you won't get away. But if you tries to get away, and incase you're succeeded to get away, i will cut our family holding to Phun's family company, i will make sure his family won't be able to stand anymore.You hear me?"

It hurts. His grip was so strong i'm sure it would leave a mark on my skin. Why? Why me? there are a lot of hot chicks out there, are you blind fucker? I'm a man, asshole!

"You're crazy! I'm a man, you can have all the women in the world!" I don't know where i can come up with that words, but i needed to do something.

"I don't need them. I want you. Being near you calms me more than anything i know."

And with that, he cupped my face in his hands and forced his lips to mine in a scalding kiss. I hit him with my fist but he stop me with his one arm. He could easily over powered me. Tears rolling down my face unstoppably, and i shook like a leaf. I couldn't breath, i almost choke when he forced to push his tongue into my mouth. My world is threaning to black out as i'm losing air.