Chapter 32

This must be the most boring stage of my life. I had to stay in our guarded house 24/7, the kids are being tutored by an appointed teachers, their shootings and advertizing are being postponed or done in our mansion or they will be guarded heavily during shooting, et cetera. Even the dog will be done a body search before coming to our house. It started to feels like a mafia movie without knowing who our enemy is.

"Phun, the kids want to go see the movie."

"No"

"Phun, i want to go to the park."

"Big no"

"Phun, i'm bored."

"I"ll unbored it for you." (And we will stay up all night doing what he wanted, curse him @.@)

Point is, i don't like being caged like an animal. The more i spent time in this prison the shorter temper i had. I would snap at anything that i consider improper or crossing my way.

"Jogging, Phun. Just an innocent jogging around the house. Look, my skin looks transparent you can see right through me."

Phun chuckled hard hearing me. "Good then, i can see good looking chicks without having to look the other way."

I gave him my middle finger.

"Not fair, you can go for work while i'm stuck here." I pout.

"Just a little more time, bear with it."

He can be hard as rock (no, get your mind out of the gutter fuckheads. That's not what i meant) sometimes, mind my words. If he wants something, he gets it. No matter how hard, he just gotta have it. Remember how he got me in the first place? I used to be a straight guy before. Aaarrghh..ok don't speak no more.
.
.
They said there would be calm period before the storm, i never thought that this time considered to be 'the calm period'. After all, for someone who has a twin toddlers and twin babies, there would be no such thing as a calm period.

These days Phun and i have reach a new level of relationship. We discussed our future together, talk about our plans to get our own mansion (He plans to get a mansion. Mansion. Yes, you don't hear it wrong. I still shake my head in disbelieve when i heard that. What's wrong with a regular downtown condo for a new couple? But then again, we are not a regular couple). We talked about the twins future, where do they need to attend school, etc.

Phun was calmer than he used to be, and we have developed more trust to each other (but Phun, as always, is a jealous monster when it comes to me). The only thing i don't understand was his never ending desire towards me. He was never sated with just a peck of kiss. Well, i'm happy if he's happy, but atleast he should consider the time and place, not infront of an audience 😭.

It was still dark when i woke up after our intense quality time, i was still sore but i heard a ruckus down stairs. I wonder what it was, my babies who were sleeping in a cots next to me was fortunately undisturbed. There was no sound coming from the twins room either, so i went there just to make sure if they're alright.

I was in a shock when i couldn't find them, i opened the door when suddenly it burst open and two tall, bulky guys clad in black mask barged in and grabs my hands. I kicked him right on their balls with so much precision and try to flee. Was the house under attack? I felt goosebumps on the back of my neck.

They grab me by the waist and no matter how i try to kick or jab them, they only winced in pain but did not let me go. I bite my captor's arm, he was bleeding but he doesn't move an inch. Panic rushing to my nerves as i shout from the top of my lung, "PHUUuUnnn!!!"