Chapter 23

Instead of his kinks in bed, Naek was a responsible partner and *cough* future dad. He treated us very well, the twins attached to him the second he carry them in his arms. Everytime he would act like a good dad, and he would call me Ma *.* which was in fact very much true but i won't admit it.

"I'll find a way to get you pregnant Noh. I can't believe you can't bear my child." He was still grumpy about that. We were having dinner that i cooked earlier. I have to learn how to cook since i have to make something for the boys, i don't trust instant baby foods anyway. And Naek, despite being an extravagant person, somehow like my cooking. He even provides me with a state of the art kitchen and every daily ingredients i need. I'm a happy house wife, aren't i? I'll shoot you in the eyes if you say i do.

"I'm sure you will. But i don't want Phun to find out, so forget it." I giggled at him. He looked at me dagger, unwilling to let go of the issue.

"I'll find a way. You still have a womb inside you, don't you?" He asked stubbornly. I rolled my eyes. Does he think i'm an earth worm?

Naek was different from Phun. While Phun was natural genius, Naek should work hard to get to the university. While Phun was easy going and a natural charmer, Naek was cold hearted and aristrocrate type of person.

But they had one thing in common. They're obsessed with me, for crying out loud!! Phun was never a competitive kind of person, but dealing with Earn and everybody else who shows their affection towards me, Phun will change into a heartless son of a bitch. And that goes the same for Naek. But the person he has to compete with was Phun, such an unfortunate thing for him. Competing for love is an impossible thing, especially when it comes to my heart. Why the hell do they have to do that, i don't understand. I'm just a low down guy, i'm not pretty (ofcourse) i'm not cute, and i'm a roudy person.

"Phun's coming next week. Please don't do anything stupid."

He pretended like he didn't hear anything. Silent. Just the sound of chattering eating utensils. The twins were already sleeping in their room.

"Am i stupid for feeling this way Noh?"

Yes you are, P'. I wanted to blurt it out.
"I'm not saying that you are. C'mon, P', you've had your way with me. Didn't i always be your companion?"

He fell silent. His finger reaches my cheek and caresses it. "It's not enough, Noh..i want you to grow old with me. Be the mother of my children. Cook me your lousy dishes everyday. Yell at me when i'm wrong, submit to me in bed, everything.."

Ok that's hilariously stupid. He's mistaken me for a middle aged woman. But even so i couldn't laugh at him, it would be disastrous..

"I can't split myself into two person P'. And my promise to Phun is everlasting. You wouldn't want me to be a traitor, do you?"

He smiled, and shakes his head. "Even so, i will forever be your husband in my heart, Noh. And trust me, i'll keep feeling this way."
.
.
There's no way to describe my feeling when Phun was back. I would've run to him and hugged him if i don't remember about all the people who will be glad to take our picture and post it on social media. So all i did was standing there and smile at my dazzling fiance. He truly is handsome today.

Phun has a new haircut today. It was sleek and clean, he combed it back, showing his strong jawline. He was wearing a denim semi suit and a black shirt underneath, with ripped black jeans that fits perfectly with his long legs. His white striped black sneakers complimented his looks today.

He spreads his arms when he sees me, and that was the sign for me to come to him. I hugged him, and hear him whisper to my ear, " I miss you so much, wifey..so much.."