Chapter 11

Friday College. The place where it all started. My beloved school, friends, and most of all, my true love. It was coming back to me in an outburst of memory as i went passed it again this morning.

I can see myself getting late and received a punishment from the brothers, i can see myself walking cheeryly along the way with my friends, i can see myself saying goodbye to Phun in his car after we return from Bangsaen over a year ago. And i can see myself now, still uncertain to where i was going, still making mistakes in every paths that i took. And maybe worse.

That noodle stand located near the school building, i saw a breathtaking young man standing proudly looking my way. Everybody stared at him in an awe, he was out of reach. He had this untouchable aura around him, a barrier he created eversince we were a kids. I couldn't be more proud of him now that i saw this young man in front of me. I can proudly say that he's my friend, and he cared about me so much.

"Noh! Here, come here!" He yelled goofily. Everyone turned their gaze at me and suddenly they go silent. I heard them whispering to one another.

After we both seated, he whispered to me, "Do you know what were they talking about Noh?"

I shook my head. "No. What?"

He laughed. "They said: It's Noh the buzz cut head, the former president of music club. Tales says that he has a golden voice and that he is so cute he stole a lot of hearts."

I hit his shoulder. "Don't say something so ridiculous. You on the other hand, look so handsome today Earn."

Earn laughed heartily.

"I missed you Noh." He took my hands in his. He's not shy anymore. He looked at me in the eyes as if he wanted to drill a hole into me.

"Miss you too, man. Sorry i've been off the radar, gotta exam to catch. Phun's Pa forced me to get into a medical faculty." I made a pouting gesture.

He laughed again, nervously. This time he looked at my ring, and twist it couple of time.

"I can give you another ring for your vacant ring finger Noh."I can't see his smile now.

"I'll be waiting for you forever. Don't you ever forget that." Now it's my turn to look at him nervously.

"Earn..if i tell you a secret, would you keep it?"

I have a feeling that i must tell someone about all the troubles i've been having.

He straightened up himself to listen to me. "You can only open this secret to Phun or somebody you think they can help if i'm in trouble or if i dissapeared."

I told him everything. He was not an ordinary person himself, his father was a high ranked military officer and he was one of a rich bastard but with a very gentle heart. And one thing that i knew, he loved me almost the same as Phun.

His eyes went round as big as a saucer after i told him the whole thing. He clenched his fists and gritted his teeth, not a good sign. He never lost composure before even infront of Phun.

"You hate me now don't you Earn? i let him raped me and i can't even tell Phun about it since it will cause a war across the nation. And that boy.." i cried silently. I don't want to admit, but i am helpless.

He held my hands so tight that i thought one or two fingers might broke. His face was red from anguish.

"You'll never be tainted in my eyes, Noh. I'll find a way to help you. No body mess with my lovely Noh, that bastard!" His eyes spoke of red vengeance and determination. Did i make a right decision by telling him my problem?