Chapter 30

A/N : There was a mistake in the previous chapter, it was suppose to be chapter 29. so here we go, chapter 30😉😉

I really like to see Phun's face right now. He's not that strong of a person when it comes to handling my teasing. He would react the same way as he is now : very cute flushed face, moisted orange plumped lips, watery eyes, slightly parted lips, half close with heavy lidded eyes, and a pine tree scent from his body. He's simply irresistable.

"Do you want me to undo this button, or you want to do that yourself, khun Phun?"

I touch his face gently. He looks so tired and older than his real age. Are all the fathers in the world the same like him? having the burden of their families on their shoulders?

"I want something big from you tonight, khun Phun.." I pushed him to the bed, to the center of it, and pinned him down beneath my legs. I leaned down and trace his face with a butterfly kiss. From the forehead, to his almond eyes, to the tip of his nose bridge, to his plump moisted lips which was inviting me to kiss it, but i just gave him a peck of kiss before i continue my journey to his alluring neck, then to his shoulder blade, then slowly kiss and licks his beating chest, feeling it goes up and down as my tongue travels along his protruding buds. I sucked and licked it the way he did to me, so passionately, producing loud gasp every now and then.

My hands travels to his finely built abdomen (he got it from rigorous exercise), followed by my gentle but steady kisses while my finger replace my mouth playing with his nubs.

As i goes down and down, i took off my pants and undo his trouser, and find what i was searching for. It almost burst out from anticipation, throbbing profusely and engorged like never before.

I smiled, and put his length into my mouth, teasing with his slit, and causing him to shakily press my head further into him. "My wifey...my wifey..please.." He started to speak incoherently, i know he's been holding his desire for so long. But i wasn't going to let him go so easily. I keep on sucking and teasing him, pressing on his base when he was about to climax to prevent him from reaching the peak.

"Tell me what you want, khun Phun?" I whisper to his ears, while rubbing my body against him. I was still in my uniform, and it creates an addition to our friction on that area. He groaned against me, and his hands automatically grabs my hips.

"Inside you..please..." Feverishly, he talk to me with a closed eyes. Then i kiss him like there was no tomorrow, so strong and wild, feeling every surge of emotion he gave me, and guide him to enter me.

It was a painful bliss, I feel myself tightened with every inch he was in, but my body cannot bertray me. I was shivering from desire and lust as he did to me. And when i feel him fully enter me, i started to move with a steady pace.

Phun looks so ecstatic down there, his hands caressing my belly lovingly, and sometimes grabs my butt cheeks gently. I hold his vody and traces his face contour with my kisses while moving myself deeper into him. He groaned against my my kiss, and in some points, he managed to flip my body so he got the upperhand.

He was really walking on the clouds. We move in harmony with his lead, i feel him hitting that special spot with an exact force to make me see stars. His touch along the sides of my body was like an ember, burning me with desire.

He bit the soft lobe of my ear lovingly, and and then kiss my lips, sucks on it with so much passion.

I can't recall how much time have we spent, he move inside carefully, minding my bump, but everytime he would make sure to hit the spot, over and over again. I sourrounded his waist with my legs to deepen his thrust, i don't want any space come between us. "Deeper, hubby..come to me deeper..." i said, my hands goes to the sides of his body to press him into me.