Chapter 6

It was still very early when i woke up the next morning, feeling a little better than yesterday. That pain in my backside have subsided, but i'm so hungry my stomach is growling. Phun was still soundly asleep beside me, he wraps his arms around me like the way he used to. I set him aside, decided to had an early shower.

Come to think of it, why didn't it cross my mind before how did my Ma sent all my cloths to Phumiphat residence? It breaks my heart..do my parents already given up on me? or maybe they sent me to be a wedded bride? ok..that's not fun. Erase that thought.

I smiled remembering what we did yesterday. How sweet of him to say those words to his parents. How sweet of him to say everything that he used to say to me. This thug called Noh Napat. I looked at the mirror to see my face. I do have a very light skin that's very sensitive to sunrays, i have a small reddish full lips, large eyes that barely had an eye lids, and my hair's growing now, not so buzz cut as before and it was fluffy brownish hair. I'm handsome. Do i hear the mocking sound? oh it's just the sound of the wind, hehe..

It's very rare that i wake up at this early hour and already took a shower.When i finished with my shower, it was still so early but i couldn't cope with my hunger anymore. I went downstairs and head straight to the kitchen, where i met Phun's Ma and auntie Noi. Apparently they're preparing breakfast for the whole family.

"Morning Ma, Auntie Noi.."

"Noh, morning son. I heard you were sick yesterday, kinda quieter without you yesterday." Phun's Ma patted my shoulder.

"Khun Noh, how do you feel?are you feeling better now? " That's Auntie Noi speaking.

"Yeah i feel better. I was just too spent yesterday that's all, Ma. Never been this serious for an exam before hahahahaha..." I laughed nervously.

"Aunty, can i help with anything?"

I feel so bad that i was just freeloading and didn't help with any house chores, specially when i had Phun tutoring me 24/7 nonstop. I couldn't afford a tutor as good as him if he weren't offering me to be his tutor.

I offered to scramble some eggs and fry it, fortunately aunty Noi accept my offer.

"Has Pa gone to work Ma?" I said while frying the egss.

"No, he has a meeting with his colleagues. By the way can you go with Phun to family dinner tonight? Pa's friends and their families would be joining us as well, and Phun said that he will go if you go too. Will you?" Phun's Ma pleading with the same puppy eyes as Phun's. Really, this family has a curse to be adorable.

"But i'm not a family, Ma..how do i introduce myself?"

"Why? offcourse you're our family. You're our dear daughter in law, Noh."

I feel like sinking to the depths of the ocean.

I blushed so furiously that they both laughing so hard. I can't smack their heads right?

"Breakfast is ready, go upstairs and wake Phun up, will you son?"

Speaking of the devil, he suddenly made an appearance by embracing me from behind. He put his chin in the crook of my neck, his breath is warm against my skin.

"You didn't wake me up bae."

I try to shake myself off of him,but as usual, i failed. "I'm hungry. And who said you can call me bae? Get your hands off me."

"Awww..Can't i? Look, Ma. He always treats me bad, he makes me cry all the time.." Phun makes a weeping voice.

Phun's Ma and Aunty Noi broke out in laughter. This side of Phun, no body has ever seen it before. He always been perfect in anyone's eyes, but to me he's always been an ordinary person. An average, idiotic, horndog, lunatic, jealous mother fucker who can't keep his hands away from me. It's hot, you know!!
.
.
.
As the exam's over, i was thinking about going back home. I miss my family, i miss P'Ann and P'Im, i was never away from them for a long time and now i left for more than a month. But strangely no one has ever voice their objection, even my Ma had never asks for my return. Am i being forgotten here? T_T  .