Chapter 28

"What we have is temporary, and the future is certainty."

It's been weeks, and the feeling of being stab was subsided gradually, but it was replaced by a very bad headache. Not to mention that i lost my appetite so i lost my weight as well. Phun looks so worry that he call our private doctor.

"It's the same from before, boys. And you get it naturally. Congratulations, you get twins again but this time there are two sacs so they're not identical."

He left us dumbfounded. Twins? Does he means i'm pregnant again?

"Noh, you're the first male i know who can get pregnant naturally."

Phun was overwhelmed by the news that he (like before) hugs the poor doctor so tight he might collapsed from losing air.
.
.
There was something lurking in the back of my head. Different sacs? I remembered that i felt the same pain when i was with Naek three days prior. The same excrutiating pain that i had to absent from my classes that day. I tried to shake the thought since it wasn't possible. Wasn't it?

Naek doesn't need to know, and so does Phun. I'll continue living the way i used to be, and it's going to be fine.

"Noh! you're spacing out!"

Huh? I turn my head to Phun who was holding a phone in his ear. "Oh..sorry. What is it?" I said.

"Pa and Ma said that we should get married soon, so there wouldn't be anymore rumor regarding the twin."

My eyes were as big as a saucer hearing that, i choke on my own saliva.

And the following days were our busy day. We'll get married in Phun's residence with a close relatives as our guests. Phun was never seen with a woman before so there were public uproaring with the news. Of course we have to invite the media to avoid any scandals, but that wasn't the hardest part. The problem is, i had to dress like a girl! T.T

I protest him in that matter, saying that it wouldn't be good to conceal the matter. Everyone in our circle knows about our relationship, so why must we hide it. But our family (including my parents) asked me to agree on that to protect our reputation.

So here i am, in a dressing room, with an eyes closed while the make up artist working on my face. That make up artist had swore and sign a contract to never let my secret spill out. "You're so beautiful, boy. You have a very soft skin, so pretty." I still don't want to open my eyes.

And then come the dress. It was the most beautiful dress i ever laid eyes upon. A white traditional Thai dress with a golden thread on it. But it cleverly has long sleeves so they wouldn't see any skin. When they draped me with that dress, i felt like i was going to walk on fire.

This is a one way street and there was no turning back. I have to be brave, like the way i'll always be. I have a family to protect, and i did it for them. So i steel my heart and look at the image in the mirror and i almost didn't recognized myself. I saw a tall, slender, stunning figure with a milky white skin, a beautiful rosy lips and rosy cheek, and a hazel big round eyes. I did look like a woman!

They handed me a red rose bouqette, and told me to hold their hands as they led me into the alley. My feet was staggering and almost fell down if someone wasn't there to hold me. I look to my right, and it was my Pa. His eyes were red and swollen from tears and couldn't look at me in the eyes.

My Pa, who's been standing there for me throughout all obstacle. The first person who got my back when Phun and i were open about our relationship. I can almost feel his breaking heart, seeing me look like a woman. I'm not a katoey, and i never will. His hands were shaky and sweaty, but he was holding me in certainty.