Chapter 25

A/n : Just a crazy rant, you can skip to next chapter if you want to.
*Warning* non consentual, i repeat, non consentual mature content. Read on your own risk. If you have a weak heart, just skip it. ASAP.😁😁
----------------------------------------------------------

It's been a while since Phun was back to USA, and i was back to my daily routine. But even knowing what will happen, i refuse to surrender to the fact.

I keep on avoiding Brown at any cost and only responding when he starting to threat me. With Naek i can't do anything since i practically co living with him.

That morning, at the usual place in the garden where i sit and read a boring text book that i recently love (i have an exam in a couple of days, for God's sake. I sleep with it), my phone was buzzing again.

"Hi P', do you miss me?"

I sigh. Air. He must have graduated from high school now. Who knows what he wants now.

"Sawadee, Air. Have you graduate from high school now?"

I can't be disrespectful towards him. Phun needed his family too.

"Yes P'. Can i meet you now? i'm an adult now, you see." I can almost see him smirking thru the phone and i hate it.

"I'm busy." I said, honestly.

"Not the way i see it. You look so relaxed." I'm startled. He must be near.

And there he was, a tall young boy in his prime year, looking so proud and confident standing among the flowers. He doesn't care about all the eyes that was looking at him. Talking about the looks...i was so used to be around good looker that another one with good looks doesn't effect me. Who? me? ofcourse i'm more handsome than they are combined together. *grins*

The son of a bitch was grinning from ear to ear when he approach me, and now he sit infront of me. He looked at me who was reading my damn text book trying to figure out what kind of thing mitochondria was, when he asked me.

"You don't look like someone who has given birth, P'. You're more beautiful than virgin girls." If i drink some water i would've choked.

"The hell..are you coming just to tell me that?"

I frown. He laughs at me. "You have the same sense of humor P'. I love that."

"Why the hell are you coming here for? How do you know i'll be here?"

He smiles and hold my hands, and i couldn't shake him off however i tried.

"You don't need to know, P'. I'm here, that's what you have to know. And i would want something from you."

I feel like throwing up. I've succeeded in avoiding him all this time and i might not be lucky this time.

"W-what do you want?"

He looked at me, amused with my reaction. "You. I know P'Brown's not going to be around since he has an assignment out of town, and so does P'Naek. So it will be us this whole three days."

How does he knows? then something rings inside my head. They might be communicating with one another, protecting me. Now i don't know whether i should be happy or sad.
.
.
Air took me to a nice place to eat after class was over. It has a nice ambience and a cool music. So high school like. And he looks handsome too. With an edgy loose black shirt and a black jeans and a black sneakers with white sole, his face looks very sharp.

"I miss you P'. I've been keeping my self away from those girls for you, and today i will have you."

I grit my teeth hard it could shatter.