Chapter 4: Grim reaper vs Grimms

You were at the cliff looking a TV the forest called emerald forest as you put ammo on your revolver.

(y/n): let's see, cursed ammo, explosive rounds, poison round, and sigh calibur rounds... Hmm?

Ozpin: your here early.

You turn to see ozpin and glynda.

(y/n): morning. I was getting ready for this exam.

Ozpin: well in a few minutes student will be here so we can begin.

You nodded and stand on a pad thats on the floor and waited, soon everyone is here while you were standing with your arm crossed and jaune was on your left as ozpin explains about teams and a relic thats in the forest.

(y/n): all we have to do is retrieve a relic?

Ozpin: correct.

You then jumped extremely high towards the forest leaving a crater on the ground and destroyed the pad as everyone watched in awe while ozpin drinks his coffee.

You then crashed to the ground and stood up and looked around the forest and heard screaming as you look up to see the rest launched to the sky.

(y/n): Heh good think I left first.

You then began to walk further into the forests.

[timeskip with (y/n) sparring with ruby]

You were walking in this forest and in the distance you heard fighting.

(y/n): hmm what's going on over there.

As you walked towards the sound and find your self a open area and saw a huge scorpion like creature.

(y/n): huh, aren't you a cute looking fellow... Hmm?

You look and see yang, Weiss, jaune and some more people you don't know, a girl with a red hair wearing something Spartans like, a girl with a hammer, a guy with a pink strand on his hair and a girl with a black bow.

(y/n): hmmm there's someone missing... OH NOOOOO!

You saw ruby and her cape seems to be stock by a large feather and the large scorpion was about to plunge it's tail at her.

Yang: Ruby!!

Ruby closed her eyes as she waited for the pain to come... But it didn't come, as she heard gasp from the others, she opened her eyes to see you got in the way with the tail going right through your chest.

Ruby: no... No...

You then turn to her with a smile.

(y/n): guess its time to BURN!

You then turn your head towards the scorpion as it tries to pull its tail out of you but with was stuck as smoke started coming out of your lips and you began to smile.

(y/n): ohhhh this is going to be fun.

You then breath Black fire towards the scorpion as it struggles to get out but soon when you stopped, there was nothing but ash.

(y/n): baby I'm BACK!

You then pull the tail out of your chest  as you begin to heal.

Hammer girl: that was awesome!!!

Pink strand: Nora calm down.

Jaune: what was that?

(y/n): hmm? Oh that? Hehe its nothing... Hmm?

Soon you see black looking creatures with white armor on them like the scorpion.

(y/n): what are those?

You asked while removing the large feather that trapped ruby's cape.

Weiss: they're grim you dolt!

Ruby: don't be rude Weiss, he's not from this world.

Weiss: what?

Yang: I think it's best if we find out later.

They others were about to leave but stopped looking back seeing you standing there.

Black bow: why are you just standing there? Come on!

You didn't move as you felt negativity coming from this "grim" so you did something that astonished the others, you summoned a black violin and began playing a slow song.

Weiss: what is he doing?

Ruby: wait!

Everyone was about to get you but ruby stopped them as they saw grim getting close to you and stopped, only to lay down and sleep as their body began to turn to ashes and the ashes then flew around you as you continued playing.

Jaune: what is happening?

Soon the ashes started going into your body as everyone watched in awe, soon everything was clear and you made the violin disappear and you had your eyes closed.

Ruby: what did you do?

Red hair: what are you?

You then turn to them and opened your eyes, they were pitch black and had a red glowing pupil.

(y/n): I...

Everything fades to black.

(y/n): am the grim reaper.

And the title "RWBY" appeared and the title was covered in blood.