Alternate end: The light will be no more...

This is the end of our journey.

The last battle between the warrior and the reaper is about to end

The last battle between the warrior and the reaper is about to end... Only one shall stand victorious... As the other... Shall fall.

-Crow Father.

(y/n): You and this world have broken the balance between light and dark... You should feel lucky that the council cares not of this world... However... LUCKY for me, I can do whatever I want to this pathetic realm!

Pyrrha: (y/n) please... This isn't you...

(y/n): Are you sure?

Beacon academy... Is in ruins by the army of the undead that you have unleashed into remnant as you and Pyrrha were on top of Beacon's tower as she was on her knees, covered in cuts and bruises after you have successfully defeated her in combat as you walked towards her and lifted her chin up with the blade of your Scythe.

(y/n): Your speaking to a weapon, Pyrrha. The well of souls greatest creation ever... But you don't know that right? Shame, you could of learned so much about the four realms... But looks like it's remnants turn to die to satisfy my hunger.

You then rudely removed your scythe from her chin, leaving a cut as blood drips to the floor as Pyrrha spoke.

Pyrrha: This isn't right! Not right at all! You are our friend!

(y/n): So befriending a monster who can not be tamed is a good idea? Huh, you are pathetic as Jaune... Oooh speaking of our blonde hero, how is your boyfriend Eh?

Pyrrha was just about to speak, but you rudely interrupted her as you walked towards the edge of the tower.

(y/n): Oh don't answer that, I can get someone to get him.

After that said, a corrupted flying Grimm flew right towards you as it flew right over and land just lands right on the remaining wall of the tower as it drops something into your hand as you walked towards Pyrrha.

(y/n): Here sweetheart... Ask him yourself.

You then tossed something in front of Pyrrha as it rolls closer to her as he pupils shrunk in fear... Seeing the head of Jaune Arc as tears builds up in her eyes.

Pyrrha: Oh jaune... Oh my goodness... I'm so sorry! *Gasp*

Pyrrha then feels a sharp pain in her chest as she looks down to see her weapon Miló impaled into her chest and out the back of her spine as she looks up to see you with a sadistic smile as corrupted tendrils covers half of your face as you let go of her weapon and grabbed Jaune's head as you spoke.

(y/n): Dont worry Pyrrha dear...

You then took a huge bite on Jaune's head, pealing his skin as bone, skin and brain can be heard being chewed in your mouth as you tossed the head aside and placed a foot on her head as you spoke.

(y/n): You'll join him soon.

You then pushed Pyrrha right off the edge as she falls straight down... Into the pool of the undead as you hear a group of Bullhead as you see the remaining team of JNPR and team RWBY getting aboard the last Bullheads as they fly away into the distance... This didn't bother you as you already won... How you ask?

(y/n): They may be safe for now... All they needed was a little light in the dark to guide them home.

Then, Small corrupted tendrils bursts out of your back as it expands into the air.

(y/n): All I need to do... Is make sure that light never finds it's way into the dark... EVER!

The tendrils then moves in rapid speed as it passes the remaining Bullheads as the remaining Team JNPR and Team RWBY sees this.

Yang: What the hell is that?!

Suddenly the bullhead shakes as they hear the pilot speak.

Pilot: Ah sh*t! I'm losing control! HANG ON!!!

And that said, the tendrils continue to course through the air and land... Soon reaching other kingdom...

News reporters: On our weather reports, we see what appears to be a very cloudy day as-

...

...

...

News reporters: Wait that's no cloud... What the hell is that-

...

...

...

News reporters: Stay within your homes, there are reports of cannibalism activities out in-

...

...

...

News reporters: everyone must head to the evacuation zone immediately!

...

...

...

News reporters: Cover the windows! Barricade the doors! Where's Jamie?!

Survivor: She's outside, said she found a girl in a red hood just... Standing outside.

...

...

...

Survivor 1: THAT LITTLE GIRL JUST ATE A MAN!!!

Survivor 2: QUICK BARRICADE THE DOORS!!!

Survivors 3: THEY'RE TRYING TO GET IN!!! WE CAN'T HOLD THEM O-

...

...

...

The sound of screams... Only fills the air as only a few hours later... Remnant is now a cocoon of the corruption... No light... No hope... Nothing as tge screams slowly fades into silence as your voice was only heard.

(y/n): Did I ever told you... That insanity is one of my favorite sins Salem?

Salem: It sure is my love... It sure is.

Then a sound of a baby was heard crying as Salem spoke.

Salem: Oh my, looks like our little girl is up early.

(y/n): Mind bringing her here, sweetheart? I would like to tell her a story.

Salem: As you wish my dear.

(y/n): Thank you... Now what story should I tell her? Hmm... Oh I know what... One about betrayal and blood spilling... Hehehe... HAHAHA... HAHAHAHAHA... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

And so... Everything fades to black as the title "RWBY" appeared as the title is covered in blood as sadistic laughter was heard.