Chapter 8: the sight of horror

This has been the journey so far...

The roar of the reaper is heard through the night sky as he slaughters his prey, will they surrender, or die in a horrible death?

-crow father

Ah the night sky, a perfect time for dates, like these couple here, eating lovely ice cream while sitting on a bench together.

Boy: this is very nice.

Girl: it is, your the best!

They began to lean each other for a night kiss... Only to be interrupted by a corpse that is only a torso, a head and arm that landed in front of them HAHAHA!!!

Girl: Aaaaahh!!!

Boy: HOLY SH*T!!!

Somewhere a white fang base a very angry top hat lad who is screaming through his scroll as some of the white fang members, Grey hair male, green hair female and a pink and brown hair female were very surprised on seeing him angry, in fact... He is beyond angry!

Roman: WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S NOT DEAD?!?! KILL HIM!!! KILL HIM KILL HIM KILL HIM!!!

He shouted as he pounds on a table.

Grey hair: jeez what's your Deal with this guy?

Roman: HE'S THE REASON I DIED!!! THE REASON I LOST, I WAS BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE AS A SECOND CHANCE AND I WILL NOT LOSE AGAIN, WHAT F*CKING PART DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?!?!

Green hair: uh two things actually, how did you die? And how did you got brought back to life? None of this makes sense. Have you gone crazy?

(uh small note if you dont know what's going on if you haven't read the first chapter of my familiar of zero book Roman died... Spoilers sorry, and the dead king decides to give Roman a chance, the only cost was his memory of what happened and how he dies, he blames it all at (y/n) for all of this.)

Roman: I DONT KNOW HOW I DIED, ALL I REMEMBER WAS GETTING A SECOND CHANCE FROM THAT OLD... DEAD MAN THING...

Roman then clutches his fist.

Roman: AND THAT F*CKING GUY!!! AAAAH!!!!

He then slams his fist on the table again.

Green hair: then why not send neo to kill him if you really want him died that bad.

Roman: NO NO NO!!! I'm not sending neo to die by that f*cker, NO! Never!

(Crash)

Another white fang corpse crashed through the Ceiling and destroyed the table scarring everyone but Roman.

Grey hair: OH GOD!!

Roman: mercury... Emerald... Neo... This is his doing, and we NEED TO KILL HIM SO I CAN WIN THIS TIME!!!