Chapter 13: na-na-na Neo!

This has been the journey so far.

The reaper meets the stranger behind the texting, and so they decide to enjoy themselves

The reaper meets the stranger behind the texting, and so they decide to enjoy themselves... What will they do next?

-crow father.

(y/n): neo I dont think its a good idea... Your going make a mess.

You said as you walk through the city of vale, while neo eats a ice cream sandwich while sitting on your shoulders as she then texted you.

Neo: "dont worry I got this."

(y/n): neo... Fine.

Neo then places her ice cream sandwich on you nose and begins to balance it.

(y/n): your going to make a me-

(splat)

The ice cream landed on you head as neo had the look of sorry.

(y/n): (sigh) you tried... You tried.

Neo then pulls out a napkin and cleans your head and as you walked by a trash can, neo threw it and in it goes as neo begins to clap her hands.

(y/n): so... What now?

Neo: "we can hang out on the roof?"

(y/n): I dont see why not.

Your then expose you wings as you ascend upwards as neo extended her arms as if she's flying.

(y/n)'s mind: Heh cute. Wonder if ruby would do the same.

And soon you landed on the roof as neo hoped off your shoulders as she stands on the ledge and twirls her umbrella.

(y/n): wonder if I'm been to harsh with the others... Hmm?

You scroll begin to ring as you activate it as the scrolls screen extended, must be a video call. Then ruby appeared on the screen.

Ruby: (Y/N)!!!

(y/n): DAAAAH!! (insert peter griffin scream, just for fun)

You got start as your scrolled slipped off you hand as you begin juggling it and finally managed to catch it.

(y/n): jeez ya startle me here red, what's up?

Ruby: sorry, thought I'd call to tell-

Ruby stopped mid sentence as you hear somebody arguing in the background.

(y/n): uh... Was going on?

Ruby: oh thats just Weiss and Blake arguing. Hehe...

(y/n): and you want me to go do something about it?

Ruby: will i was calling to see you wanted to hangout but now that you mention it... Yes?

You then sighed.

(y/n): alright I'm heading back then, see you there red, I'll buy you some cookies on the way.

Ruby: REALLY?!? YAY!!

You then hung up as you put your scroll away and turn towards Neo who is has a pouty face.

(y/n): sorry neo... I got to go.

Neo sadly nodded as she gave you a heart warming hug as you hug back.

Neo: "you better answer my text >:( "

You laughed at neo's text as you then dropped down from the roof and flew towards beacon as neo waved and took a picture of you.

[timeskip with abomination (y/n) consuming the corpse of team RWBY and JNPR]

You are close to beacon as you landed next to a water fountain as you wings then wraps around you and begin to head to team RWBY's dorm with a box of cookies in hand.

(y/n): alright... Lets see what going o-

You were interrupted by someone bumping into you as you fall and ruby's cookies were scattered every where.

(y/n): ok...

You then got up and pulled out your dual scythe.

(y/n): ᗯᕼO ᗯᗩᑎTᔕ TO ᖴ*ᑕKIᑎG ᗪIE?!

You look to see a black hair girl.

(y/n): Blake?

Blake then looks at you and her cat ears were exposed and see begins to panic, you then walked towards her as Blake shut her eyes waiting for something to happen, but nothing happened as she opens her eyes to see you lending her a hand.

(y/n): come on, get up kitten.

Blake then grabbed hold of you hand as you lifted her up.

Blake: your not...

(y/n): I'm not going to harm you or tell anyone about you being a faunus.

Blake was surprised at this but smiled.

Blake: thanks...

(y/n): come on lets get inside.

Blake: No! I... I cant go back like this...

You then raised both your hands.

(y/n): ok ok, relax... Want to find a place to relax and... Can believe I'm saying this... Want me to company you, maybe talk about, let some steam out?

Blake took some time to think, she then look at you and smiled.

Blake: that... Would be nice.

???: Ooh can I tag along.

You and Blake turn and see a blonde guy with a monkey tail... And to you... You already dont like him.

(y/n): oh just by looking at you... I can sense a cocky f*ck!

Everything fades to black and the title "RWBY" appeared and then the title is covered in blood as a faint laughter was heard.