Chapter 39: Train go boom...

Hey double upload... Noice. Also sorry, this Chapter may be rushed and off so... Yyyyeeeeeaaaaaa sorry. I wanted this chapter to be cool but I kinda rushed it cause I'm maybe going to be very busy tomorrow. :(
______________________________
This has been the journey so far.

The reaper finds a under ground base as he search for his rival, but something in this base

The reaper finds a under ground base as he search for his rival, but something in this base... Is more of a threat to him.

-crow father.

You were walking through the base, next to a train while killing white fangs left and right with you hidden bone blades that are coming from the inside of your wrist.

(y/n): I wonder how Roman got all this guys... Hmm... Oh there he is.

In the distance you see Roman facing the other way as he is smoking his cigar.

Roman: Ugh... When are this idiots going to finish?!

(y/n): Ooooooooooh biiiiiiiiiird fooooooooood.

Roman froze for a bit as he shouted.

Roman: NO! NO! NOT TODAY, I WORKED SO HARD ON THIS!!! EVERYONE IN THE TRAIN!!! F*CK THE REUNION SCENE, F*CK THE FIGHTING OUTSIDE THE TRAIN SCENE! ON... THAT... F*CKING... TRAIN!!!!

Every white fang members started running towards the train without any hesitation what so ever... This really confused you on what he was saying so you had this face.

 This really confused you on what he was saying so you had this face

(y/n): Me confused... Was there a joke to this or-

???: (Y/N)!

Your turned around to see team RWBY and Oobleck at the distance as Weiss was trying her best to get ahead of the other girls.

(y/n): tch took them long enough...
hmm?

You turn back to the train and see it starting to move.

(y/n): Oh no you don't!!

You began to run towards the train and jumped right on as RWBY and oobleck were behind you.