Special chapter

Before I make this special where
(y/n) is the father of yang... I was requested by someone... To do a Marvel zombie Spiderman man reader X Blake Belladonna... I... Wha... You... You want to be... This thing... Also warning, THIS IS VERY GRAPHICAL!!!

 Also warning, THIS IS VERY GRAPHICAL!!!

You want a Zombie Spider man reader to be with Blake?!

You want a Zombie Spider man reader to be with Blake?!... WHAT THE ACTUAL FACK!?!? I'm not getting any sleep after imagining that... Anyways enjoy... Also I don't know much about Raven's personality so I'm going to do terrible with this.
_____________________________

(y/n): AHHHH!!! GET THIS CREATURE OFF OF ME!!!

Raven: Relax, its just yang, and its called a child, more specifically a baby.

And yes, Raven, the sister of Qrow, how did you two meet? Well You and Summer were together after she had passed away, she asked if you could take her to To Remnant for a while and stumbled upon Raven who was surprised to see Summer back from the dead, anyways here you are in what was once Tai's house after Raven literally kicked him out of the house, claiming it as yours' Summer's and Raven's house as your baby daughter yang was hugging your leg as you were... Not sure what to do since this is your first time ever being a father.

(y/n): Well what do I do?! Should I cut off my leg and feed it to her?

Raven: Ugh... She wants you to hold her...

You looked down at Yang as she looked up at you with those adorable baby lilac eyes as you lifted her up and hold her in your arm.

(y/n): Uh... Like this?

Raven: Yes... like that...

Summer: Come on Raven, cut him some slack, he's new to this.

Raven looked from the corner of her eye to see Summer walking in the living room with them as Raven spoke.

Raven: Fine... I'll go easy on him...

Summer: Come on, I know your happy to have him as your boyfriend~

Raven: I... Well yea because he isn't a f*cking perv or a weakling like Tai.

Summer: *sigh* well at least my baby will be here soon.

Raven: Hmm?

Raven looked over to see that summer's stomach gas grown as she raised an eyebrow.

Raven: Great, another child to take care of, can't wait for them to grow up.

(y/n): Well... About growing up...

Summer and Raven looked at you as you spoke.

(y/n): Given the fact that they'll age very slowly since they are 100% going to be Grim reapers, it's going to take ages to be at least a kid... So i may have to take summer with me to the realm of the dead to speed up the aging process and help raise the kids, so we'll be gone for uh... Maybe 150,000to 180,000 years over there and here will be 15 to 18 days... If you don't mind waiting?

Raven just rolled her eyes as she answered.

Raven: Sure, I don't mind if your gone for that long, just don't be gone for too long.

You nodded as you walked towards her and placed a kiss on her forehead as she slightly blushed.

(y/n): Dont worry, we won't take long.

Then a portal opened behind you as Summer walked through first as you followed, the portal then closed, leaving raven alone.

Raven: *Sigh* at least I have a place to stay... Without Tai constantly starring at me.

[Timeskip with (y/n) making Yang's Ember Celica as Summer would bring him cookies and milk.]

Yang: *Snicker* so dad...

(y/n): *Deap breath* yes yang?

Yang: Since I'm part Grim reaper, does that mean I should...

(y/n): Oh no...

Yang: Glare at my opponent "dead" in the eye? Eh? Eeehhh?

Ruby: Booo!

Ah here you are now, Yang is 180,000 years old and Ruby s 150,000 years old after coming back from the kingdom of the dead as you, your daughters and wives lived a normal life as yang would make horrible puns... Like always as you sat on a couch with Yang and Ruby.

Yang: Oh come on dad, dont be so "Hollowed" inside.

(y/n): How... Did I end up here again...

Summer: Cause you love us.

Suddenly a portal opened in front of you as you see raven walked out of the portal.

(y/n): Welcome back raven, did you find-

Raven: I don't want to talk about it.

Raven then walked towards the kitchen as yang suddenly remembers something.

Yang: Hmm... I just realized.

(y/n): What is it yang?

Yang: If ruby's mom is summer and raven is my mom... Does that mean you guys-

Raven: We gang banged your father when he refused and tried to resist.

You immediately blush after hearing this as Summer covered Ruby's ears as she shouted.

Summer: RAVEN! RUBY IS STILL A KID!

Yang: Man you tries to resist? That must of been a "Grim" situation.

You just got up and left towards your room as Yang just burst into laughter as Summer and raven argues as poor Ruby... Well...

Ruby's mind: I love dad, he's the best... Maybe we can go Grimm hunting together.

And so everything fades to black as the title "RWBY" appeared as the title is covered in blood and a Yang's and Ruby's laughter was heard.

(y/n): Nice job girls.

Yang&Ruby: Thanks dad!
______________________________

So who's next?