Chapter 45: A loving reunion.

Well it looks like alot of people voted for summer and (y/n) to still be couples. And if you want you can check out the special chapter Incase you forgot or haven't seen it.

 And if you want you can check out the special chapter Incase you forgot or haven't seen it

Now lets begin, Bye-Bye!
_____________________________

This has been the journey so far.

The reaper reaches to the kingdom of the dead as he walks through the city

The reaper reaches to the kingdom of the dead as he walks through the city... Heading towards his domain to find someone.

-crow father.

(y/n): Just another few years till I get to my place.

Now you might be asking, "A few years?! What?!" Incase you don't know, within one of the four realms, time is... Different I should say, right now you were sitting in a carriage towards your home for 30 years... Thats 30 minutes in remnant time. You are wearing a large cloak as you have your hood on, Incase any of the dead king's men sees you.

(y/n): Just gotta lay low, and hopefully I get their soon, I could fly but...

You look up to see the dead king's castle.

(y/n): Theres a good chance they'll see me.

The carriage then stops as the rider spoke.

Rider: we made it out here sir.

You got off as you looked into the distance... Your floating mansions

(y/n): Thank you lad, heres your reward.

You then tossed him a bag of coins as he left, you started walking towards your home as you walk on floating rocks. Soon you made it towards the door, which is made out of steel as skulls were engraved on glows a green color as whispers were heard.

???: Speak... the password...

You then pulled out your hood as you smiled.

(y/n): insanity is my favorite sin.

???: Welcome home... Master.

The door opens as candles lit the entire mansion, you smiled as you are back at your own mansion.

(y/n): Ahhh home sweet home... Now... Where's summer?

You began looking from room to room, looking for summer.

(y/n): Hello?

Next room.

(y/n): Hola?

Next.

(y/n): I love Futanari! Wait... Sh*t...

And finally one more room as you kicked opened the door and shouted.

(y/n): SUMMER!!! BABE!!! You like me calling you babe right? God I sound human...

However... The room was empty.

(y/n): Huh... Then there is one room that I'm 100% sure she is in.

You started walking towards your room as you see the door is slightly opened as you slowly opened it and poked your head.

(y/n): Hello?

???: Mmmm....

You look up to see someone is sleeping on your bed as you walked to the side and moved the blanket slightly and see the beautiful Summer rose.

(y/n): Heh... Still beautiful as ever... Hmm...

You then removed the blanket as you see her wearing your black shirt and her white short-shorts, which looks cute on her as you smiled and leaned over and plant a kiss on her cheek, then sat next to her.

(y/n): Hehe how long will you sleep Eh?

You then felt a tug on your arm as you see summer is holding your arm.

Summer: Hey... Your back...

She spoke in a very sleepy tone as she still laying down with her eyes closed.

(y/n): Hehe hey summer, still sleepy?

Summer: No no, let me wake up so I can see you.

She slowly sat up as you places your hand on her shoulder.

(y/n): That won't be necessary, you need sleep.

Summer: Noooo I want to see you and hug you and kiss you!

She pouted as you gently push her back down as you stood up.

(y/n): Or I can change and sleep with you, you can cuddle all you want.

Summer: Thats even better.

[timeskip with summer and (y/n) eating cookies together as summer would feed him cookies as he would do the same.]

You were laying with summer as she hugs your head while your head is next to her chest.

Summer: Mmmm...

(y/n): So, dont you want to know how ruby is?

You then pulled out a letter that ruby wrote for summer as summer grabbed it and placed it on the table next to the bed.

Summer: I would love to... After we sleep... For two years?

(y/n): Too long... Just for two days.

Summer: Ok babe...

(y/n): Please stop calling me that.

Summer: Ok... Babe.

You simply groan as summer giggles as she hugs you tightly.

Summer: I love you.

(y/n): I uh... Love you too.

Summer smiled as she kisses your head and you two slept while you were still in Summer's arms as you wrapped your arms around her waist. Soon everything fades to black as the title "RWBY" appeared and the title is covered in blood and a faint laughter was heard.