Chapter 55: Easy victory... [Written by Michael Bay...]

Don't pay any attention to the title... Ok maybe a little... I thought it be funny... Anyways Lets start.
______________________________
This has been the journey so far.

______________________________This has been the journey so far

The match has began, the reaper's opponent are losing... His opponents... Stand no chance against him.

-crow father.

A team member of LSST was launched out of the arena as he is out, A member was knocked out as only two remains. You were covered in black smoke as you held Choas fang in dual form, slowly walking towards the remaining opponents.

(y/n): You really think just because theres one of me you'll have the upper hand? Tch fools.

The two remaining were already down to half arua as one who has a large katana ran towards you as he swings he katana, only for the black smoke to wrap around the blade and toss it aside.

Opponent: Ah sh-

Right as he turned towards you, he was immediately dropped kick in the head as he was sent past the team leader as his aura was no more.

Port: OHHHH what a kick that was! *mumble* hashtag beacon is best academy.

Oobleck: Looks like team leader Leonardo will have to make a great comeback if he wishes to win this match.

Back to you, Leonardo was wielding a Dagger that changes to a whip blade, he was already in rage as you spoke.

(y/n): You know, I could use my favorite form just to add the... Entertainment for our audience.

Leonardo: Oh yea? Then do it you cheating bastard!

You smiled as you spoke.

(y/n): My pleasure.

The black smoke then covers your entire body as your friends were cheering for you.

Yang: KICK HIS ASS!

Weiss: Dont you dare lose this match!

???: Break that mother f*cker apart!!

Everyone stopped as they turn to see Summer, they were surprised that she is here... And this was the first time yang and ruby heard her curse.

Ruby: Mom?!

Summer: Huh? Oh hey guys!

Yang: When did you get here?

Summer: Right when I heard (y/n)'s match was up... MAKE HIM CRY DAMN IT!!!

Soon the sound of bones and flesh can be heard within the smoke as a hugs metallic bone feet stepped out of the smoke, it was at this moment Leonardo knew... He done goofed.

(y/n): I have many forms... But this one... Is my most favorite... Behold human...

The smoke then clears... As everyone in the audience now sees your form.