Chapter 62: Tamed? No... He is never tamed...

This chapter will be a bit of a cringe but I do hope you guys know where I'm trying to go with this... Enjoy.
______________________________

This... Has been the greatest journey... So far...

The mind of the reaper

The mind of the reaper... Has gone to his original goals... To kill and feed of flesh... And bones... But within his heart... He will try his very best... Not to kill an innocent soul...

-Crow father.

Angels...

Can be killed...

Demons...

Can be tamed...

But a blood thirsty grim reaper...

No god or devil can do anything about it... They can only hope for a miracle...

Cinder: "This is no trag-

(y/n): SILENCE!!!

You looked up towards the tournament speakers as a fiery black beam burst out of your mouth as you destroy every single one of them, the civilians start to panic as they run towards the exits.

(y/n): THE GRIMM WILL ARRIVE SHORTY!!! SCREAM SO THEY CAN COME AND I SHALL FEAST THEIR PATHETIC CORPSES!!!

Suddenly a large Bird Grimm landed on the tournament shield as you and Pyrrha looked up as Ruby was next to her dead friend Penny as Summer tries to comfort her.

Pyrrha: How did it get through the kingdom's defenses?!

(y/n): FEED!!!

You leaped towards the Grimm as you created a crater below you, right as you got close to the grimm, you destroyed the shield barrier and took a bite on the grimm as you and the grimm fall towards the arena, crashing down on the ground as you begin to feast on the now dead grimm as everyone were in fear in what they saw as the rest of the contestants arrived along with the rest of JNPR.

Jaune: (y/n)?

You then rammed your fist in the Grimm's body as black tendrils courses through its body as it now being infected with corruption.

(y/n): Now...

You take a step away.

(y/n): Rise... And infect the rest... AS THAT SHALL BE YOUR CURSE TILL YOU DIE CREATURE!!!

The grimm began to twitch violently as yellow crystals begin to appear on its body as it now stands.

Sun: ITS BACK UP!

You then expose your wings as you turn towards the others.

(y/n): GET TO BEACON YOU IMBECILES, HELP AS MANY AS YOU CAN!!! I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG I CAN CONTROL MY SELF...