Special chapter.

In this special the reaper is still in the Kindom of the dead before he went to the world of Remnant and encounters a curtain soul who had died in the world of Remnant. Lets begin.
______________________________
The kingdom of the dead, where the souls may rest in peace... Or test their strength to have a second chance at life... Here we can see the reaper himself, (y/n) (l/n) as he walks to the tree of the dead to welcome them, or I should say... Her.

(y/n): hmmm... A soul from... Remnant... And a mother? Harsh... Wait aren't I heading to that world later?

You then made it in front of the tree of the dead waiting.

(y/n): hmm... Oh there she is.

Suddenly a small green orb appeared as it begin to turn to a figure as it lays on the ground.

(y/n): white cloak... Check... Silver eyes?

You walked up to her as you gently rolled her over with your feet and gently open her eyes.

(y/n): check, now her weapon should be...

You opened your hand as her weapon appeared and landed on your hand. It appears to be a scythe of some sort (just so yall know... I don't know what weapon Summmer uses so lets just go with Ruby's scythe but white... Ok? Sorry.)

???: ugh... My head...

You look to see the girl finally waking up as she sits up and rubs her head.

(y/n): Ah miss uh...

You then summoned a clipboard as you read the name.

(y/n): Summer rose... Nice name.

Summer: Who...

Summer then opens her eyes and looks around then quickly stands up.

Summer: wait! Where... Where am I?

(y/n): this... Isn't easy for me to say miss rose but... This is a place where the dead goes to rest...

Summer's eyes went wide open.

Summer: Wait... You dont mean...

You nodded slowly as Summer Covers her mouth and falls to her knees.

(y/n): I'm afraid you have died miss rose... I am very sorry.

Summer was quiet for a moment as she spoke.

Summer: But... My baby rose...

(y/n): Oh right... Your a mother... But dont worry, I'm sure your little one is safe.

Summer: are... Are you sure?

You smiled and nodded.

(y/n): I'm very sure ma'am... Here, Your weapon.

You handed summer her scythe as she stood back up and wipe the tears from her eyes.

(y/n): come on now, let me give you small tour of your new home.

Summer nodded as you began walking and summer follows behind as a few minutes of silence have passed as the two of you are at the bridge.

Summer: so may I ask?

(y/n): hmmm?

Summer: whats your name?

(y/n): (y/n)... (y/n) (l/n).

[timeskip with Summer teaching
(y/n) how to make cookies as good ol Alex mercer does a taste test.]

Its been 500 years since summer has gotten used to her new home and in made up logic just for fun its been fifteen years in remnant and 500 years in the kingdom of the dead. Just pointing that out... Anyways you are currently on the bridge sitting on the edge as your getting ready to head to remnant... But a voice called for you.

???: (y/n)!

You turn to see summer. The two of you had gotten close... Well more like summer been hinting that she likes you more then a friend but failed for... Well you can guess how long.

(y/n): Oh hey summer, What brings you here?

Summer took a moment as she took a big breath.

Summer: Well... I heard that you were leaving to Remnant so i didn't want to miss my chance... So... I uh... Can I show you?

You nodded as she got closer to your face as she has she begins to blush, Summer's lips connects with yours as she quickly stood back.

(y/n): Well then... That was Uhm...

Summer: Terrible? Uncomfortable? Weird?

(y/n): Nice... I was going to say nice.

Summer was happy to hear your response as she wrapped her arms around your neck.

Summer: Can you promise me something?

(y/n): Sure, what is it?

Summer: Take care of my daughter ruby for me, please?

You smiled.

(y/n): I will.

Summer then pecked your lips as you began to walk towards the tree of the dead as summer gave you a photo so you can remember her as you take a look at it.

(y/n): Dont worry... She will be in safe hands... My little rose.

Everything fades to black as the title "RWBY" appeared and the title is untouched as white pedals land on the title as no sound is heard... Only gentle silence.