Chapter 46: A day with Summer.

This has been the journey so far.

The reaper rests in the arms of Summer rose, soon they awaken so they can start a day

The reaper rests in the arms of Summer rose, soon they awaken so they can start a day... Together.

-crow father.

(y/n): Ehhh... Eeeeeehhhh... EEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHH

Summer: (y/n)... Your not trying to defuse a bomb here... Your-

(y/n) Shush! I need total concentration!

Summer: Funny how you can cook... But you can't break an egg carefully.

You and summer were trying to make cookies, this was your first time doing so... But uh... Your holding an egg inches to the bowl as your trying to "carefully" crack the egg.

(y/n): Mmmm.... Mmmmmm... MMMMMMMMMM!!!!

[Crack]

You managed to finally crack the egg.

Summer: Ok good, now hover it over the-

[SPLAT]

The inside of the egg slipped and hit the floor as you stood there... Just... With a straight face as Summer was holding back her laughter.

Summer: Pffft babe... Your supposed to place it in the bowl.

(y/n): Grrrrr... RAAAAAAHHH MY D*CKS FALLING OFF!!!

You threw your hands in the air as you walked around the kitchen, screaming as summer was holding back her laughter.

Summer: B-Babe, its only one egg.

(y/n): OOOOOHHHHH! OOOOOOH!!!

Summer: Babe? Are you ok?

(y/n): No this nothing! Nothing nothing nothing! This nothing! Dont believe me? Look at my eye Resume! One billion years in experience of JACKING OOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!

Summer lost it as she laughs so hard her sides hurt.

Summer: O-Oh my god (y-y/n), its only an egg..

You just stood there for a moment as summer slowly calms down from her laughter.

...

...

...

(y/n): I'm alright.

Summer: PFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!

Soon you decided to sit on the kitchen table so that summer can do the work.

Summer: O-ok then... Hehe... Let me show you how the true master works!

[Timeskip with Summer Pulling
(y/n)'s right arm as Team RWBY were pulling his other arm... Already fighting over him... What a F*CKING surprised... Also emerald and cinder wanted to join but decided to watch.]

Summer: And that is how you make cookies.

Summer then placed a plate full of chocolate chip cookies on the table as you looked away.

(y/n): Psh good for you... Its not like I was trying my best to make them for you or anything so you don't have to all the work... I just felt like trying to make them myself... Stupid.

Summer: Oh don't be such a baby, babe.

Summer grabbed one cookie as she slowly hovers it near your mouth.

Summer: Say Ahhhh.

(y/n): Oh Haha you think I'll open my mouth cause you said so? What am I? A bab- aaahhh.

Summer rolled her eyes as she fed you the cookie as you smiled as you ate it.

(y/n): Mmm so good... Say, are you going to read ruby's letter?

Summer: Oh I almost forgot!

Summer then used her semblance to dash to the room then back leaving white rose pedals as she holds ruby's letter.

Summer: lets see what my baby girl sent me.

(y/n): Well, I'm sure its something good.

Summer begins to read the letter as you started eating the cookies. Soon you look up to see a huge smile on summer's face.

(y/n): So? How is it?

Summer: Well... She's all grown up thats for sure... She at beacon and she already has alot of friends, she's even in a team and-

(y/n): She's the team leader, I know.

Summer looked up at you as she smiles.

Summer: Oh... Right i forgot you were there... Thanks for taking care of her.

She said as she placed a kiss on your cheek as you smiled.

(y/n): Anytime... However... I didn't came here to give you that message.

Summer gave you a confused look.

Summer: What do you mean?

(y/n): I came here to give you an offer I'm sure you'll like... And thats making you my partner.

Summer was thinking for a moment as she realized what you mean as she had a huge smile and hugged you as she wrapped her arms around your neck.

Summer: You mean I can go anywhere with you?!?!

(y/n): Yea... And make you immortal.

Summer: OH MY GOSH YAY!!!

(y/n): However, that way I can send you back home.

Summer's smile slowing disappears as she looks at you.

Summer: what?

(y/n): easy! We just need the charred council to agree to make you my partner, make a talisman so you can leave the realm anytime without a problem.

Summer: But... But... Your saying you going to drop me off and your leaving?

You nodded.

Summer: But what about ruby?! She needs to know who is new dad is!

(y/n): Actually summer... I don't think she sees me as a father.

Sumemr: oh...

Then there was silence as you slowly looked towards the audience and raised a finger.

(y/n): Give her a minute.

...

...

...

...

...

Summer: WAIT WHAT?!?!?!

(y/n): there it is.

Everything then fades to black as the title "RWBY" appeared and white pedals were all over the title as your chaos fangs scythe was leaning on is as a faint laughter was heard.