Chapter 23: Little Red tries her best.

This has been the journey so far.

The reaper has won the battle against Roman once again and as they head back to the academy, Weiss will soon meet her challengers

Glynda Goodwitch class teaches combat and such and you being her assistant in case things go to far. Today its Pyrrha vs team CRDL which you thought it was unfair since its a 4v1 but to your surprise Pyrrha is doing ok.

(y/n): wow... She's good.

Glynda: well she is very skilled in combat... By the way, where did you get those hot dogs?

You were eating four hot dogs, each with different toppings, and I want you to guess who gave you them... Their names starts with a R and a W and a B and a Y... THATS RIGHT IT WAS F*CKING ROBIN, WALTER, BOB AND YOMCHA WHO ELSE DID YOU THINK IT WAS FOR FU-

(y/n): oh team rwby each bought me one... I dont know why but... Eh.

You then took a bite as glynda shook her head.

Glynda: (sigh) you are very dense.

You just shrugged as you get a message from ruby... Ruby has been... Acting a bit funny lately. You then open your scroll and read ruby's message.

Ruby: "hey (y/n) after school can you help me with my math homework?"

You smiled and answered.

(y/n): "sure I can help you with that."

You look up to see ruby fist pump as Weiss was too focus starring at you. Meanwhile Blake was writing something which caught Yang's interest.

Yang: whachta writing?

Yang then takes the piece of paper.

Blake: yang! Give that back!

Yang: dear (y/n)... (mumble) uh-huh (mumble) Aww thats cute!

Yang then gives back Blake's... "Love note" as she puts her arm over her shoulder.

Yang: however, I think he'll break up with Weiss and go out with me so... Fat chance... Oh and that part you wrote is kinda cliché.

Blake: You dont know that!

(Buzz)

You look back and see Pyrrha has won the dual.

(y/n): huh... I bet that was a pain, probably got some bruises on you and...

You look to see Pyrrha's arua is still in the green bar which really and I mean REALLY surprised you.