Chapter 11: darkness... Its everywhere...

This has been the journey so far...

The heart of the reaper finally begins to change, but unknown to him

The heart of the reaper finally begins to change, but unknown to him... Something inside him... Begs to be unleash.

"He feasts, he tears, he can destroy the world if he wanted to."

"But he cannot break the promise he did with his master... Which bugs me."

"Do not worry... His future will be so delightful."

Beacon academy... Is in chaos... Students around... Dead as one stands against the reaper, only to fall to his knees... Begging for his dear friend... To stop...

(y/n): its funny how this world tries to stop me, not even Grimms... Oh what a wonderful view... Dont you think so jaune?

Jaune: why... Why are you doing this?!?

You simply sat on the corpses of Nora and Weiss and you lift the head... Of Pyrrha Nikos.

(y/n): hmm shame, I could of used my crossbow... But she did prove to be a worthy opponent... Nah HAHAHA!!!

You then tossed her head as it rolls under jaune knees, jaune then lifts her head as he hugs her... Crying.

Jaune: Pyrrha... I'm sorry... I never get to tell you-

(y/n): ohh enough with the cliché damn it!!!

(BOOM)

You then look up to see large meteors that are coming down from the sky, you then look at jaune and got up and walked right next to him and you spoke.

(y/n): you know jaune... None of this would of happened, all you had to do is leave beacon-

Your head began to twitch violently.

(y/n): I'm so sorry jaune! (twitch) and stop trying to be a hero- (twitch) please forgive me... (twitch) but oh well...

(y/n): at least I had fun killing everyone

(y/n): at least I had fun killing everyone... Hehe... HAHAHA... ᕼᗩᕼᗩᕼᗩ ᕼᗩᕼᗩᕼᗩ!!!

Suddenly you lifted your face from the desk and was about fall backwards.

(y/n): oh aaahh!

(crash)

Now your on the floor as you groan.

(y/n): uuugh... SH*T-

You teleported on the table.

(y/n): ASS-

You teleported on a student chair.

(y/n): TITS!!!

And finally you teleported where you fell and decided to get up from the floor.

(y/n): Damn it... Might as well meet this professor port guy, cant believe ozpin wants me to meet all of the teachers here... Oh my gooooood then after school ruby wants me to hang with her and her team at the docks for some reason I forgot...

You then inhaled... Then shouted.

(y/n): ᗩᗩᗩᗩᗩᗩᗩᗩᗩᕼᕼᕼᕼᕼᕼᕼᕼᕼ!!!!!
I rather be with Louise and Saito, then again those two fight so... (sigh) guess I have no choice then.

(ring)

Your scroll rings and you checked to see Weiss... You answered.

(y/n): yyyyelllow?

Weiss: is everything ok? Me and Blake were going to check on you and we heard noises.

They must be close to be able to hear that.

(y/n): oh yea I'm fine, dont worry.

Weiss: oh ok then, well we were wondering if you'd like to go to professor ports class... Just Incase.

You then hummed before.

(y/n): yea sure, I'm supposed to meet him anyways.

Wiess: alright then, class starts in a few minutes! See you there!

She hangs up and you then gently tossed the scroll on your desk.

(y/n): (sigh) I'm going to get something to eat before I... Yea I'm going to grab some pizza.

You then walked out of your classroom and began to find something to eat but unknown to you got a message on your scroll which you left on the desk, and the message was from a certain ice cream colored hair girl...

"Hello there cutey <3 "

then everything fades to black and the title "RWBY" appeared and the title is covered in blood as a faint laughter was heard.