Chapter 37: Mountain Glenn, A perfect place to hunt!

This has been the journey so far.

The reaper, the teacher and the girls head to mountain Glenn, To search for the hidden white fang base

The reaper, the teacher and the girls head to mountain Glenn, To search for the hidden white fang base... However, the teacher... Has a question for the reaper.

-crow father.

The sound of a rope of a powerful large bow can be heard being pulled back as your voice spoke.

(y/n): You've grown weak... Guess you aren't worthy after all... Forgive me.

The arrow can be heard being shot through the air, as it reaches for its target as the sound of a battle can be heard.

[present time]

The bullhead that you, RWBY and professor oobleck are currently in can be seen getting close to your destination... Mountain Glenn, what was once an expansion of vale.

Oobleck: There it is ladies and gentlemen, Mountain Glenn.

You and the girls look outside of the ship's window and see the ruined city.

(y/n): Looks very deserted.

Blake: Thats because it was overrun by Grimm.

Oobleck: Precisely miss Belladonna! This used to be a expansion of vale.

You looked back at the ruins as you try and see if theres any grimm around.

(y/n): Well, whatever we are looking for... Better be here.

Soon the bullhead hovers close to the floor as everyone jumps off and land with their weapon in hand, you jumped off last as you have your demon revolver in your right hand and your chaos fangs in great scythe form in the other.

(y/n): Hmm... Looks clear, but can never be too sure.

Oobleck: Agreed.

Yang: so what do we do now?

Oobleck: First we must scavenge the area and set up camp!

You turned around to check behind the girls, and right as you see ruby, you see she's still had her bag with her.

(y/n): Ruby, why didn't you leave you stuff in the bullhead?

Ruby: EEP! Uhm... I-

Oobleck: Ruby, there better be an explanation!

Ruby began to think of an answer as she spoke.

Ruby: You didn't tell me to... So I didn't.

(y/n): Ruby, that wasn't a reasonable ans-

Oobleck: she's not wrong.

Your eyes went wide open as you heard this from Oobleck.