Chapter 63: Dead days.

This... has been the greatest journey... so far...

The city of vale

The city of vale... And its people... Lost... To the hungry horde of the reaper... Will he try to control his lust for blood... Or will he devour remnant and its people... Along with those who cares for him...

-Crow father.

(y/n): You... Grow your... human appetite to the point where it can split atoms in its own desires...

You were walking through the destroyed city of vale as two of your favorite undead that you decided to give them an upgrade with the spare parts of the hacked atlas robots... And as a result... This...

These two undead were walking with you

These two undead were walking with you... As you talk, something about insanity...

(y/n): You build egos as size as cathedrals... You come to the point where you see nothing but your own fantasy instead of reality... Soon into a inspiring empire... Becomes its own god!

You then stopped walking as the two undead looked at you.

(y/n): Insanity...

You then turned your head towards the two... Showing your face.

(y/n): Definitely my favorite sins.

Your left face is completely normal, but your right... Well your right eye is pitch black as small tendrils were crawling out of your socket as it slightly covers your right side of your face.

(y/n): Hmm... Tell me... Does this clothes look good on me? I couldn't find any good ones here in this world... Hmm... Perhaps I should wear my true original outfit... Huh?

You turned forwards as you see a group of white fangs, running around a corner as you see them run passed you with horrified looks... And we all know why too... You look ahead as you see the most beautiful thing ever... To you are least.

 To you are least