Special chapter.

In this special, you won't be a Grim reaper no more, you are the son of...

Nikolai Dmitri Bulygin from the (My favorite) game Anarchy reign. And just like your father, you take justice too far... If you ever played the game you'd understand but heres a video of what your like.

So technically your a cyborg... Like my other story called Hunter Zero... Which I need to work on someday. Also you have his Accent... Like in this cut scene.

Anyways lets start, also I do apologize if this is short and/or bad.
_____________________________

Beacon academy, Where general ironwood is currently at as he has a new... "Assistant" which is you, (y/n) Dmitri, some of Ironwood's troops say your brutal when it comes to fighting criminals, in fact you are, you don't let criminals live at all, after you father gave you a cybernetic body based in electricity he trained you to be the best, after you were ready he told you to head out and show the world what "Justice" really means. So here you are in ozpin's office as Ironwood just finished introducing you to him.

Ozpin: Well it is great to meet another trained huntsman.

(y/n): Please, I'm just doing whats best for the people, to keep them safe of course.

Ozpin: Of course, its your goal correct.

You smiled and nodded.

(y/n): Dah, i always wanted to keep the innocent safe.

Ironwood: Well I do apologize for making this short but we must be heading back now.

Ozpin: I understand James. Do stay safe.

Ironwood nodded as you and him headed inside the elevator, and right as the door closed you looked at him with a slight look of anger.

(y/n): Is there a reason why we are leaving so early general?

This put ironwood into a scared state.

Ironwood: I-I'm sorry but we-

(y/n): No excuses... As long as I get to kill any criminal fools.

Ever since you stumbled upon Ironwood, he is secretly been working for you after you bested his men and winter, also threatening him to kill anyone he knows.

(y/n): Do you think I can find any criminals activity here?

Ironwood: N-no sir... I don't think so.

(y/n): Hmmm... Some of this students looks suspicious anyways.

Ironwood: B-but sir! These are just kids! GAAH!

You punched him on the side as you electrocuted him as he falls on his knees.

(y/n): You talk to much for just simple children... Why do you think this "white fangs" always get away with crime dah?

The elevator door opens as you walked out with both your hands behind you.

(y/n): Find anything useful on them, or I'll have you executed.

Ironwood: Y-yes sir...

[Timeskip with (y/n) Showing off his combat skills against the white fangs.]

Cardin: GAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

(y/n): Rule number 579, Bullying can cause the victim to be in a depressing state, to which they may commit suicide... And for your crimes bullying a weak boy... You are sentence to death.

You are currently shocking Cardin to death, in beacon somewhere no can see you, after you finished killing Cardin you let his body fall to the ground as you shook your hands.

(y/n): Pitiful, I was expecting some resistance.

You then turned to walked away as your now where a lot of students are at as you read a book with one hand.

(y/n): Wonder what father is doing... Well I can't think on that right now, there are criminal fools hiding... And I must find... Hmm?

You looked up to see a blonde girl talking to a girl with a bow, you activated your visor and scanned the blonde... Nothing... However when you scanned the one with the bow on her head, you managed to find some data on her about the white fang.

(y/n): Hmmm... Use to work for the white fang huh?

The two then went separate ways, giving you a chance to follow the one with the bow.

(y/n): For working with a terrorist organization... You...

Everything fades to black...

(y/n): Are sentence to death Ms.Belladonna.

Then the title "RWBY" appeared as the title is covered in electricity as no sound was heard.