Chapter 42: Lost in fear and hatred.

This has been the journey so far.

The little rose has discovered the truth

The little rose has discovered the truth... But the rest does not, will ruby be able to stop her friends from trying to kill one another... Or will they end in a terrible way?

-crow father.

Ruby: (Y-y/n)?

Ruby was about to place her hand on the creature's head as yang got back up, blood coming from her head as she Sees the creature... Or at this point... You near ruby as she used her gantlets and boost her self towards you.

Yang: DONT YOU F*CKING TOUCH MY SISTER!!!

You were about to turn towards yang, only to received a blow to the side as you stumble as the rest seem to see an open as they ran towards you while Weiss ran toward ruby.

Weiss: Ruby! Are you ok?!

Ruby was still shaking from fear as she spoke.

Ruby: W-Weiss... We need... To stop them...

Weiss: Stop who?

Ruby: O-Our friends... From hurting him...

Weiss looks back at the team, seeing them fighting you as Ren and Pyrrha were on your back as the rest were on the ground attacking your feet as you swing your arms.

Weiss: Are you crazy ruby?! That... Thing killed (y/n)!

Ruby: N-no Weiss... That is (y-y/n)!

Weiss was at shock to hear this as she looks back seeing you getting very exhausted as the team started firing their weapons at you as you placed your arms in the way.

Weiss: You... Mean that thing is...

Weiss looks back at ruby who nodded as they look back at them, trying to figure out how to stop you and the team from killing each other.

Blake: Come on! That thing's starting to look tired!

You let out a roar as Nora launched her self with her hammer and hit you across the face as you slowly took a few step to the side and fall to the floor.

Sun: We got it!

Yang then ran and jumped onto your chest as she raised her right arm, and just as she was about to blast your chest open, ruby shouted.

Ruby: STOP!!!

Yang stopped as she turn towards ruby along with everyone else.

Yang: what?

Ruby: Don't kill him!

jaune: Oh so its a boy.

Yang: What?! Ruby, this thing deserves to die for taking away someone I cared for!

Ruby: Its not what you think it is yang.

Ruby then slowly walked towards you as yang shouted.

Yang: Ruby! Get away from that thing!