Special Chapter.

(y/n): Y-yang... Please stop.

Yang: Why?

(y/n): C-cause this has gone lone enough... So please get off of me.

Yang: *Sigh* Fine, Fine.

Here you are, at your dorm, trying to get some sleep after going Grimm hunting... But Yang somehow got inside as she was straddling you as she gets off and sits nectar to you.

Yang: How come you never want to try new stuff?

(y/n): Because theses... "Stuff" you want to try is... Not my thing at all Yang.

Yang: But you might like it~

(y/n): No... Please let me sleep.

Yang: Aww come on, don't be such a party pooper.

(y/n): Yang... Xiao... Long... Do you know what time it is?

Yang: Uhhhh... No?

You grunted as you turn over and pointed towards your clock as it was 4:00 AM.

(y/n): It's Four in the morning Yang... Besides, haven't you already tried to... I don't know the word... Convince me to do these things Yang?

Yang: About a week ago... And the word is "seduce" babe.

(y/n): Right... Right... Ugh...

You sat up as you reached towards the bedside table and grabbed your robotic arm and attached it to your right side as you moved your fingers and clenched you fist.

(y/n): Look Yang, I thought you already know that i will not perform whatever act you want me to do with you... And as for waking me up and leaving bite marks around my neck... I'm going to be up all night cause I am no longer tired. Thanks a lot...

Yang giggles as she kisses your cheek as she spoke.

Yang: Your welcome babe! I wasn't sleepy anyways so I thought I'd pass the time with you, if that's alright with you.

You barely have your eyes open as you looked at yang from the corner of you eye as you spoke.

(y/n): As long as you don't make any loud noises then I'm fine, I'm going to make some hot coffee to keep myself awake... Need anything... "Babe?"

You got up from bed as you turned on the lights as you looked at yang who is thankfully wearing her pajamas.

Yang: Nah I think I'll pass.

(y/n): Alright then...

You then pointed towards one side of the room.

(y/n): TV is right there, Games are at the top shelf... DVD is in the drawers... Comic books is in that closet and I'll be in the kitchen if you need me.

Yang: Wow, you have a lot of stiff huh?

You didn't answer as you make your way towards the kitchen, your dorm has its very own kitchen, large Bathroom, Blacksmith room and more as you reached towards the fridge and opened it as the light brightens your eyes as you placed your robotic arm in front of your eyes as you whispered.

(y/n): Damn it... Too bright!

You then looked at the fridge as you start lazily look around.

(y/n): Hmm...

Yang: Oh hey these one looks fun to watch.

[Timeskip with Yang trying on (y/n)'s shirt as (y/n) just simply sits there... Not really caring at all.]

Here you are now, back on the bed as you had a cup of warm coffee as Yang leans her head in your shoulder as random television shows were on late at these times as Yang spoke.

Yang: Sorry.

(y/n): *Sip* for what?

Yang: For ruining your night, just thought I'd spend more time with you, you know?

(y/n): Yea I know... But if you really want to spend the night, you could of just got here early before I went to bed.

Yang: I'll keep that in mind... Heh Weiss is so going to kill me if she finds out that I'm here with you.

You slightly chuckled as you took another sip of your coffee as you heard Yang yawn.

(y/n): Sleepy now?

Yang: Yea, Guess so... Hmm...

Yang then slowly falls asleep as her head remains on your shoulder as you looked at her and smiled.

(y/n): Hmmph, sometimes I wonder why you find me interesting Yang... I really do wonder.

You then placed your coffee on the bedside table as you carefully lay Yang on the bed and placed the covers over you as you felt Yang's arms wrapped around you as you did the same.

(y/n): Rest well Yang...

And so... Everything fades to black as the title "RWBY" appeared as the title is untouched as the sound of peaceful silence was heard... Well...

Weiss: YANG?!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN (Y/N)'S BED?!?

Yang: Sleeping... Why?

Weiss. Don't you lie Yang!

(y/n): Oh by the makers... LET ME SLEEP OR I'LL END BOTH OF YOU!!!

Weiss&Yang: Ok...