Chapter 14: even a reaper can be protective

Hello guys, not gonna lie, I found some interesting suggestions for who (y/n) should pair up with and I'm kinda stuck with four choices, Salem, harem, neo and this one caught my attention for me and it 3 of them together, it was velvet, raven and ozpin, yea those 3, I like it but like I said... I'm stuck with this 4 choices.
-------------------------------------------------

This has been the journey so far.

The reaper has chose to aid a black cat on her hard times, will he Finallly see things differently?

Its been two days since you bump into Blake and to your knowledge her team knows she's a faunus, you, Blake and Sun are at a café. Blake told you everything about her used to be part of the white fang, and believe it or not your ok with it.

Blake: (y/n)...

(y/n): hmm?

Blake: I just... Want to thank you.

Sun: and she finally speaks!

(y/n): (sigh) why do you have to be so loud?

Sun: what all she does is look at me with a weird face.

Blake then gives him a glare.

Sun: see like that!

Blake: look the only reason I'm not saying anything is because you didn't listen, only (y/n) did.

Sun: I was listening... Maybe?

Blake: (sigh) are you familiar with the white fang?

Sun: you mean tho-

(y/n): she used to be a part of them.

Sun got surprised at this, your just reading a book that you found at a library not too long ago, Blake goes on explaining what happened to the white fang back then, you just kept reading... Until...

Sun: so are you two... Dating or something?

Blake: w-what no! He... Uh... We're just... Uh.

(y/n): teacher and student.

Sun: what? You cant be a teacher.

Blake: he is. He teaches at beacon academy where I go.

Sun: Oooh. So what are those?

Sun said as he pointed at your scythe that are on your hips.

(y/n): chaos fang, their my dual scythe.

Sun: cool what can they do?

You got slightly annoyed as you placed the book down and walked a few steps away.

Blake: where are you going?

You didn't say anything as you exposed your wings, surprising sun as he falls off of his chair.

Sun: WHOA!

You begin to take flight while Blake was calling for you to come back.

Blake: (y/n)! Wait! Ugh... Good job sun!

Sun: what?!

[timeskip with (y/n) reading a book for velvet as she falls asleep.]

Penny: is she a man?

Ruby: ... No penny she isn't. I dont know what Blake is... Huh?

At the distance ruby sees a figure with wings flying.

Ruby: oh hey its (y/n)! Heyy (y/n) over here!

Penny: is he your friend ruby?

You see ruby waving at you but you continued flying.

Ruby: hey where are you going?? Heyyy!

Soon you landed next to a store and walked to get some chips, you then began to walk through the streets and realized that is getting dark.

(y/n): this worlds is so weird! Its annoying... Should of stayed in the tree of life...

Suddenly you hear an explosion at a distance.

(y/n): hmm?

You see smoke coming from that direction and soon... Your mind came to a conclusion as your eyes went wide open.

(y/n): BLAKE!!

You begin to run towards the smoke as you jumped on top of a car and up the walls so you can get a better view of where your going, soon you jumped and begin running on the roof as you see two bullheads at the distance.

(y/n): I swear if your dead kitten I will go to the kingdom of the dead and beat you to a bloody pulp!

Soon you have gotten closer as you see Blake and sun fighting Roman.

(y/n): why am i not surprised!

You turn towards a bullhead as you then jumped from the building and pulled out your scythe.

White fang 1: hey what's that?

Soon the bullhead turn and to their mistake you broke through the window and decapitated both the white fangs as the ship is about to crash, back with Blake and sun they are soon surrounded by white fang members.

Roman: you two really are annoying... What?

The sound of a bullhead was getting close as they all turn to see a bullhead about to crash into them.

Roman: OH NO!

Everyone got out of the ways as the bullhead crashed to the ground.

Roman: ok... Who is the idiot who tried to kill me?!?

Soon everyone got up and see the crash ship, and the side of the ship was being ripped opened by two sharp scythes.

Roman: no! No damn it!  NO NO NO WHY HIM!?!?

Soon the side of the ship is ripped opened as you cane out of the ship with a few scratches, surprising Blake and sun.

Blake: (y/n)?!

Roman: WHY DOES IS ALWAYS HAVE TO BE YOU?!?

You turn to him with black and red eyes.

(y/n): you really know how to piss me off Roman so here what's gonna happen...

You then took a stance with angry eyes.

(y/n): I'm going to send you back to the kingdom of the dead you filthy human!

Then everything fades to black and the title "RWBY" appeared and the title is covered in blood and a sadistic laughter was heard