Chapter 65: My hunger... Is thriving...

This... Has been the greatest journey... So far...

The undead and the reaper now search for the remaining survivors of the academy

The undead and the reaper now search for the remaining survivors of the academy... Our dear reaper... Is no more... But a monster.

-Crow father.

"When you told me to make a promise..."

...

...

...

"Did you realize who you were talking to?"

...

...

...

"Your asking something who enjoys killing everyone and everything..."

...

...

...

"I'm sorry... But I can't keep that promise..."

The sound of the undead was heard as they can be seen from the distance running towards the academy as the white fangs and Grimms were no match from their brute strength as you were walking around... Searching for someone.

(y/n): Hmm... If I was a human hating fool... Where would I be?

You continue to search as your no longer have half of your lips... Showing your horrifying sharp teeth, while you were near the cafeteria of the academy... You hear a voice.

???: Why must you hurt me Blake?

(y/n): Hmm? Ohh~ I guest I won't be having a hard time looking for you then. Hehehe...

You see a broken window as you climb right through it as you see Blake on the floor as you also see Adam walking towards her.

(y/n): Hmm... Better hope he taste good... If not then more for the dead.

Adam just slapped Blake in the face as you dropped down and slowly walked behind him.

Adam: I would say this is all your fault for letting that thing live, now he's going to end the world.

Blake: Thats not true! He would never do such!

Adam shook his head.

Adam: And you still care for that beast... I'm very disappointed in you.

Adam unsheathed his katana as he was about to delivered the killing blow... Blake closed her eyes as Adam was just about to swing... Only to scream in pain as Blake opened her eyes to see you biting on the back of his leg.

Blake: (y/n)?!?

(y/n): Mmm mm hmmm mmmf!!

You then swing your head as you tossed Adam away from Blake as you chew on the flesh that you ripped off of him.