Chapter 29: A misunderstanding situation

Question for you guys and gals... Would you want to bring back summer? Or nah?

Yes.

No.

______________________________

This has been the journey so far.

After the reaper returns to beacon, he Discovers that one of his belongings has gone missing

After the reaper returns to beacon, he Discovers that one of his belongings has gone missing... That is until he is called to ozpin's office.

-crow father.

Ozpin: Im sure you know why your all here.

Ruby: No professor... I don't really know... Hehe.

Here you are in ozpin's office as you see team rwby who are in trouble for breaking in your dorm and took something that belongs to you.

(y/n): This is unbelievable...

Ozpin: Ruby...

Ruby: (sigh) we broke into (y/n)'s dorm.

Ozpin: and?

Weiss: we took that note that belongs to him.

You were holding that note as your reading it... This made you angry since this note was given to you by someone you cared for long ago, you then placed the note inside your pocket.

(y/n): What were you four thinking?!

Blake: We thought that you-

(y/n): SILENCE!!!

The girls flinched as your wings expanded as your eyes changed to black and red glowing pupil.

(y/n): I will not hear any excuses!

Ozpin: (y/n) please, remain calm, I'm sure theres a reason why they broke into your dorm.

(y/n): (sigh) well whatever it is, I dont want to hear it. I'll be taking my leave now.

You then walked pass team RWBY as you entered the elevator.

Blake: we're sorry professor ozpin.

Ozpin: there is nothing to be sorry about... You four do realize that he isnt human or faunas right?

The girls nodded.

Ozpin: Then please remember that he isn't from this world, and anything like that happens he will take it the wrong way. So please dont try that again.

RWBY: yes professor.

[timeskip with (y/n) walking with Cinder as they both hold hands.]

Here you at Ms Goodwitch class as Velvet and Coco is against two other students, but before the match began Velvet came up to you with a camera.

Velvet: Sorry but uh... May I take a picture of your weapon (y/n)?

You then looked at Glynda.

Glynda: you'll be surprised what she can do.

You shrugged as you brought up your dual scythe as velvet took a picture and smiled.

Velvet: Thank you, you wont be disappointed.

Velvet then got in the arena with Coco as Coco's purse turned into huge mini gun.

(y/n): Thats... Pretty cool actually.

Soon Glyna started the fight as Coco begin to fire her Mini gun and velvet started running towards them, and what happens next surprised you as Velvet Opened her arms and What appears to be small light began to create... A hologram version of Your dual scythe. And hell was she using it like a pro as Coco and Velvet Easily won the dual.

Glynda: Velvet and Coco won this match, very well done you two.

(y/n): WAIT!

Everyone in the class looked at you as you walked up and pulled out your dual scythe.

(y/n): Velvet Scarlatina, Lets see if you can truly master Chaos fangs.

Velvet then looked around as she shyly walked up the arena and as She hold the hologram version of Chaos fangs.

(y/n): You ready?

Velvet: I-I'm kinda nervous really.

You two waited for glynda to start the match.

Glynda: Begin!

You instantly dash towards Velvet as she managed to block a few of your attacks.

Coco: Come on velvet you got this!

Velvet then tried to attack back but you kept dodging and soon you two clashed.

(y/n): I'm surprised you can use them, I'm very impressed Velvet!

Velvet: Thanks!

(y/n): But I guess our time here is over.

You pushed velvet as you connected your scythe into a great scythe and Swipe Velvet of her feet as she is in mid air side kick her to the ground as her arua dropped to the yellow zone, you placed the scythe next to her neck.

(y/n): Well velvet, I got to say... You can seriously kick some major ass!

Your disconnected your scythe and placed them on your hip and helped Velvet up.

Velvet: thank you!

Everyone then clapped as glynda walked next to you.

Glynda: Amazing performance you two!

You smiled towards Velvet as she had a blush on her face and looked away.

(y/n): Well i guess class will end in a few minutes, so I'll take my leave.

Glynda: Well then take care (y/n).

Velvet: Goodbye (y/n).

You waved goodbye as you left the class and into the city of vale while you wait till someone fix your dorm room.

[Timeskip with (y/n) Giving a back message to Emerald.]

You are walking in the street of vale... Bored as hell... However that is about to change as you look up and shouted.

(y/n): GOD DAMN IT... I COULD USE A-

Roman: DRINK!

You stopped in place as you slowly look forward and see Roman as he sees you.

Roman&(y/n): YOU!

You two pointed at each other.

(y/n): Im in no mood for this Roman!

Roman: So am I!

Then there was silence for a good 2 minutes...

(y/n): Wanna grab something to drink?

Roman: You know what? Yea why not old champ, in fact I know a place where we can go.

(y/n): then lets go shall we?

Then the two of you walked side by side as Roman tried to be friendly and Placed his hand over your shoulder.

Roman: I have a good feeling we're going to get along.

(y/n): Hehe uh no.

Roman: Well worth a try.

Everything fades to black and the title "RWBY" appeared and your scythe is hanging on the side of the title as Romans cane on the other as classic music played in the background.