Special chapter.

Another Game themes special, this one is from my other favorite, Section 8... Here you are the villain, leader of Arm of Orion. Heres your armor and weapon.

 Heres your armor and weapon

And these are your troops.

Sorry if these special are different

Sorry if these special are different... Thought I change it up a bit.

_____________________________

Remnant, A planet filled with Humans, Faunas and grimm. The night was calm of course at a warehouse where a group of white fangs were stealing very valuable items as one of them spoke.

White fang 1: Anything going on outside?

White fang 2: No, nothing... How long till we clear this place?

White fang 1: About a few minutes, we just need... Hey... Whats that?

The white fang member pointed at the sky as everyone looked up to see a shining light.

White fang 2: What the heck is th-

[CRASH]

Suddenly the white fang member got crushed as everyone was shocked at what happened.

???: Oops hehehe uh... Not sorry.

The white fang got their weapons as they aim towards the smoke.

White fang: Who's there?

???: Uh... A bullet? Or two?

Suddenly two bullets were shot towards two of the members as the smoke cleared... Showing a armored soldier that they never seen before.

White fang: w-what- Fire!

The rest of the members started to shoot at the mysterious armored soldier as it didn't do anything as a shield can be seen.

???: Ooookkkk... Where's the others?

Suddenly gunshot were heard as the rest of the white fang members are now dead... Soon three more armored soldiers appeared as they checked on their leader.

Infantry: Sir you ok?

That leader is you, leader of Arm of Orion as you spoke.

(y/n): Yea I'm fine...

You looked up at the sky and spoke through the Comms

(y/n): Thanks for the ride pilot.

Freaky: Sure, just plant the beacon so I can do some scanning would you?

(y/n): Oh right, sorry.

You then placed a deplorable beacon on the ground as it began to transfer data towards the drop ship.

Freaky: Uh... Uh huh... Well I got some information about this planet.

(y/n): Didn't we already scan the planet?

Freaky: Yes but we didn't managed to scan whats on the planet... Besides those guys you just so happen to kill.

(y/n): Alright... And what do we have?

Freaky: Well looks like there is a city nit to far from where your at so-

(y/n): Take-over-the-world time?

Freaky: NO NO NO! Ugh... You could try and convince some civilians that a group of "evil" dudes kown as Section 8 are coming here... That way we don't have to worry about losing and have whatever these people have help us get rid of them!

You then nodded along with your troops.

(y/n): Oooooh... And where is the city again?

Ruby: Just north from here robot guy.

(y/n): Ah ok thank you.

...

...

...

Freaky: Are... Are you ser-

(y/n)&Troops: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH.

You and your troops aimed your weapons towards a group of girls who did the same.

(y/n): Put your weapons down!

Yang: You put your weapons down!

(y/n): No you!

Yang: No you!

You and yang went back and forth as Freaky rubbed the bridge of his/her nose.

Freaky: *Sigh* I want a divorce.

(y/n): OK OK LETS ALL... Calm down.

You and everyone else placed their weapons away as you spoke.

(y/n): Look, we came to this planet to warn you that there is uh...

Troop 1: Bad guys.

(y/n): Ah yes Bad guys! Heading towards this planet and kill everyone... And we need to stop them... But we need your people's help.

The girls the looked at each other and nodded.

Ruby: Follow us Mr robot sir, we know just the man!

(y/n): Ah thank you sweetie.

Freaky: That was... That was easy... Ok just follow them and I'll follow from above, and tell everyone else where we'll be landing... Soon this planet is ours.

And so, you and your troops followed the group of girls as freaky followed in his/her ship as everything fades to black...

(y/n): Wait! Didn't you just say "divorce"?!?!

Freaky: Yes... Yes I did sir.

(y/n): NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Then the title "RWBY" appeared as the title was covered in bullet holes as the sound of aircraft was heard.