Chapter 49: Family reunion.

This has been the journey so far.

The task is complete... the council has decided... And the rose's family will finally reunite.

-Crow father.

(y/n): She should be done... Right... About...

Summer: I'm back!

(y/n): Now... Well how'd it go?

You and summer were standing in front of the tree of life, Summer just returned from the charred council.

Summer: Well, I'm officially your partner hehe.

You looked towards her and see she is now wearing a talisman, you towards her and patted her head.

(y/n): Alright then, guess this means we can head to remnant.

Summer then squeals in excitement.

Summer: Oh I can't wait to see the girls! Oh I hope yang didn't make ruby into a perv like her.

(y/n): Eh I'm sure everything will be fine, well lets go.

Summer: Ok... Oh are you bringing the-

Summer looks at you as your holding the duffle bag filled with weapons that summer made for you.

Summer: I knew you'd like them.

(y/n): I'm keeping the wrist blades and the nice hand cannon.

Summer giggles at this as she gave you a warm hug which you kindly hugged back.

Summer: Thank you...

(y/n): Theres no reason to thank me... Now come on, lets get a move on.

Summer nodded as a portal was opening behind her, summer turned towards it as she was very nervous to see Ruby again, however you turned around and saw a very old friend of yours... Wearing his typical hoodie... He had a sad look as well as he turned around and left... And you knew who that was.

(y/n): Sorry old friend... I promise I'll get you out of this place.

Summer: You say something?

(y/n): No... Nothing....

Soon the portal opened as you and summer walked right in, the two of you then looked to see that your at a forest of some sort.

Summer: is this remnant?

(y/n): Yup.

Summer: How can you be so sure?

You simply chuckled as you pointed towards a direction, summer then turns around to see her daughter ruby, who is standing in front of her grave, near a cliff.

Ruby: Hi mom...

Summer: Oh my gosh...

You simply placed a Hand on her shoulder as you spoke.

(y/n): Go... Be a mother again.

Summer nodded as she was slowly approaching ruby as ruby spoke.

Ruby: I hope you got the message that i wrote hehe, And hopefully (y/n) gave it to you...

Ruby then began to talk about how her life is and how she finally made it to beacon, soon summer was a few steps away from ruby as she began to talk about you.

Ruby: And theres (y/n), who is a teacher now in beacon, he's not human... Or a faunas either... Its kinda complicated really but... Me and my teammates have a thing for him and well... We decided to confess to him when he comes back... He's a really awesome guy-

Summer: He is most certainly his a awesome guy...

Ruby's eyes went wide open as she turned around and see her mother.

Ruby: M... Mom?

Summer: Hello ruby... My... How you've grown...

Ruby wasn't so sure what to say... Seeing her mother, alive... She then ran towards her as she quickly hugs her as tears were falling off her eyes.

Ruby: Mom!

Summer: Shh its ok... I'm here now.

The two were in a beautiful embrace as you lean your back against a tree... However a voice called.

???: Ruby!

(y/n): Hmm?

You can also hear a barking as you turn to summer who waved towards you to go ahead.

(y/n): I'll see you in beacon.

Right as you exposed your wings you immediately been spotted by a familiar dog, Zwei, who tried to catch up to you but you already flew towards the sky and towards beacon as poor Zwei whimpers, soon a blonde male appeared.

???: Ruby, come on we... Uh who's your friend here?

Summer then turned towards the blonde... Surprising him as she spoke.

Summer: hello Taiyang...

[Timeskip with (y/n) trying to sleep but summer, Ruby, yang, Weiss, Blake, Velvet, neo, cinder, emerald and Salem were sleeping on his bed... Poor guy can get any sleep at all]

You managed to get to beacon as you don't see any students around as you landed.

(y/n): Alright, just get to my dorm... And-

Suddenly you started getting a lot of messages from your scroll.

(y/n): Huh... I forgot I didn't get any messages while I was away... Oh boy.

You began walking towards your dorm as you were reading all of the text messages from RWBY, JNPR, velvet, neo, emerald and cinder... You only gone for 5 days so why should they be this worried. Soon you made it to your dorm as you see a picture file on your scroll, it also say "from ruby and yang".

(y/n): I... Have a bad feeling about this...

And right as you opened the file...

You immediately threw the scroll to the ground and pulled out your new hand cannon as you literally destroyed the scroll as you were breathing heavily

(y/n): You... Can't hurt... Anyone... Anymore... Uhhhh...

You the passed out as blood was slowly pouring out of your nose as everything fades to black and the title "RWBY" appeared and the title was covered in blood as a faint laughter was heard.