Special chapter.

Emerald forest, a nice place for relaxation, hunting, and of course... Launching students into the forest... You on the other hand, were looking for rare flowers, you were on your knees as you were examining one of the flowers that you found... But it wasn't what you were looking for.

(y/n): Hmm... Not it... Dust.

(y/n): Find me another field of flowers

You got up as Dust flew off to find another field of flowers as you heard growling from Behind, you quickly turned around and pulled out your Chaos fangs as you see a group of Grimms slowly walking towards you.

(y/n): Oh come on... I was just looking for some perfect flowers... 

You then got into your fighting stance.

(y/n): You will not ruin this day for her!

Meanwhile back at Beacon, Summer was walking through the halls with Ozpin as they both had a conversation.

Ozpin: I do apologize for Qrow's behavior, I don't remember him being like this when you and your team were together back then.

Summer: It's alright... I understand that he hasn't seen me for some time, but he needs to understand that I'm with (y/n) and he isn't a monster he thinks he is...

Ozpin: Well I had Glynda and Tai to watch Qrow from afar, make sure Qrow behaves. I'm more surprised that Tai actually accepted this change.

Summer: Well I did force him and (y/n) to get along, and surprisingly they're ok with each other.

Ozpin nodded as he took a sip from his coffee.

Ozpin: That is rather odd of him.

???: Prof. Ozpin! Mom!

Ozpin and Summer stopped as they turned to see Ruby running towards them as Summer smiled to see her daughter.

Summer: Hello Ruby, is something the matter?

Ruby then catches her breath as she spoke.

Ruby: Oh no, nothing bad, just wondering if you seen (y/n).

Summer: No I haven't, have you checked our dorm?

Ruby shook her head.

Ruby: Nope, he's not at his classroom as well.

Summer nodded as Ozpin spoke.

Ozpin: Possibly out in vale, purchasing some snacks like always, I did see him carrying a bag filled with spicy chips after all.

Summer: Yea... But he's been... Distant for some time... I'm starting to get worried.

Ozpin placed his hand on her shoulder as Summer looked at him.

Ozpin: I'm sure everything's fine, probably something important he needed to do.

Summer: Right... Hmm?

Suddenly her scroll started ringing as she pulled out her scroll and answered.

Summer: Hello?

(y/n): Hey Summer.

Summer: Oh hey Babe... Uh how are you?

(y/n): I'm doing fine really, just got back from... Uh... Walking... Anyways are you busy at the moment?

Summer: Uh... No, why?

(y/n): May I see you at our dorm for a moment? I need to speak with you.

Summer: Oh sure! I'll be right there.

Summer then hung up as she spoke to Ozpin.

Summer: Sorry, I'll have to go for now, it was nice talking to you Ozpin.

Ozpin: It was nice talking to you as well, and it's nice to have you back.

Summer smiled as she rushed towards her dorm as Ozpin looked at Ruby and spoke.

Ozpin: I see you've recovered from your illness, feeling any better?

Ruby: Yea I'm feeling better, thanks to (y/n).

[Timeskip with (y/n) carrying a sleeping Weiss, bridal style as she grips on (y/n)'s shirt.]

After some time, Summer as made it towards her dorm as she knocks on the door.

Summer: (y/n)?

(y/n): Coming! Coming!

Footsteps were heard as the door opens, revealing yourself as you smiled.

(y/n): Ah Summer! Come in.

You then let Summer in as she walked inside and turned towards you.

Summer: Ok... So what is it that you wanted to talk about?

You smirked as you pointed behind her as she turned around and had a surprised expression.

Summer: Oh... My... Goodness...

There were a large bouquets of white roses on a table as there was a poster on the wall that reads "Happy anniversary Summer". Summer covered her mouth as tears begin to form in her eyes as she turned towards you.

Summer: You remembered!

(y/n): Yea hehehe... Uh... I was at Emerald forest, looking for those roses just for you... Those are really rare to find.

Summer: Aww, but you could of just went to the store and buy some normal ones.

(y/n): And take the cowards way? None sense, as the fifth Horsemen I will risk anything for you... Even my existence to keep you alive.

You said as you walked close to summer as she placed her hands on your shoulders as she formed a smile.

Summer: How did I get this lucky to have you...

(y/n): Don't know... Don't matter.

Summer then placed her lips on yours as you wrapped your arms around her waist, soon you two separated the kiss as both your foreheads were touching.

Summer: So... What are you going to do about the other girls if they find out you brought me this gift hmm?

(y/n): Hmm... I'll come up with something for each of them... But for now, lets not worry about that.

Summer: Sounds good to me.

And so you and summer embraced each other as everything fades to black as the title "RWBY" appeared as the title is untouched as White and black rose pedals were scattered around the title as there was peaceful silence.