Christmas special.

Ohhhhhhh I'm going to have so much fun making this special~

Enjoyyyyyy~
______________________________

The beacon academy, as snow flows down from the sky as students decorates their dorms, and this is the story of two couples, (y/n) and Summer, today they bring the spirit of Christmas by singing carols door to door to door to door to door to door to door to door to door to door to door to door to door to door to door to door to door to door to door to door... To door.

Summer: Are you ready to do some good of fashion caroling crash?

(y/n): I was born ready Summer... EHHHHHHH!

Summer then knocks on team CRDL's door as you got your trumpet ready.

Summer: Maybe you sing this time?

(y/n): Ooh sure!

You then gave Summer the trumpet as the door opens as Cardin was at the door frame.

Cardin: The hell do you two want?

There was silence for a moment as you lean over and whispered to summer.

(y/n): Ok go...

...

...

...

(y/n): RUDOLPH THE JINGLE PEAR TREE!!!!

Summer then plays the trumpet so... Horrible as Cardin's ear popped as blood pours out.

Cardin: HOLY SH*T MY EAR!!!

Cardin then falls on the ground as you and summer stopped and looked at him.

(y/n): Sir are you alright?

Summer: I think he prefer silent night.

You then lean close to Cardin's ear as you... "Sing" and summer... "Plays the trumpet."

(y/n): SILENT NIIIIIIIIGHT!!!

Thats when one of Cardin's friend came and shouted.

Russell: GET AWAY FROM MY HUSBAND!!!

Then drags him in as he slammed the door, summer stopped as you spoke.

(y/n): I don't think they liked it.

Summer: Maybe we were being too loud (y/n).

You then stood close to her and spoke.

(y/n): Let's try to be quieter, after all it is CHRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS- mas.

You then began rubbing Summer's cheeks as... You did this sexy face...

 You did this sexy face