Chapter 41: And a mind filled with hatred

Just a warning... This is a "fight" scene... Kinda... so... Prepare to be cringe from my terrible work.
_______________________________

This as been the journey so far.

The beast rises from below as the group of students stand their ground

The beast rises from below as the group of students stand their ground... Waits for it to strike... However the reaper... Is no where to be found.

-crow father.

The breathing of the creature can be heard as team RWBY, JNPR and CFVY stand their ground as they whisper to each other.

Jaune: uh... Does anyone have an idea?

Weiss: well its obvious that we need to get (y/n) out of that tunnel!

Yang: But how?! that thing's in the way!

Nora: Then lets break it's legs!

Suddenly the sound of a bullhead
Was heard as they look up to see atlas reinforcement as the pilot spoke.

Pilot: You kids get to a safer place, we'll handle-

[Roar]

The creature let out a roar as the team turn to see it leap straight towards the bullhead as it dug its claws in the wings as it ripped it right off as it lands on the ground and the bullhead crashes into a building.

Pyrrha: I guess we are on our own.

Coco: Oh come on, Lets just fill its head with bullets!

Right before Coco could fire her mini gun two males shouted from across the area.

Sun: Stop right there!

Neptune: Junior detecti-

[Roar]

Sun and Neptune look to see a large truck heading towards them as the just managed to duck under it as the team shook their heads.

Weiss: Ugh... Idiots!

Ruby looked back at the tunnel, finally getting the chance to save you.

Ruby: Jaune, Pyrrha! You two come with me, we need to find (y/n) while the rest of you distract that thing!

Jaune: Since when you can give my team orders?

Pyrrha: Now is not the time jaune, our friend needs us.

Jaune looked at the tunnel as he look back at Pyrrha with a serious look then nodded.

Jaune: Leta get our friend back!

[timeskip with (y/n) lending his hands towards a woman with white cloak as she is on the ground, injured as she looks up to him.]

Inside ozpin's office, ozpin can be seen looking out the window.