Chapter 18: meeting the General.

Hope y'all are happy... Its official that I'm going to keep going till volume 4 or maybe 5 when its out... so yea... Lets uh... Continue this uh this story... Yay... I guess?... Lets just continue for you lovely people.
-------------------------------------------------
This has been the story so far.

 -------------------------------------------------This has been the story so far

The reaper has return from his feast as he sees large ships and soldier... This made the reaper cerious, until he gets a call.

(y/n): 19 burgers, 10 whole pizza and 87 soda and chips were enough to keep me... Full... What the...

You just got back and you see a ton of ships and soldiers all around which made you feel uneasy.

(y/n): I hope they ain't looking for me... Maybe not...

[ring]

Your scroll began to ring as you pulled it out and see its ozpin.

(y/n): is everything ok ozpin?

Ozpin: dont mind the view, they're from a old friend of mine, thought it would be kind if you meet him.

(y/n): uh... Sure? I'll be there then.

You ended the call and started walking towards ozpin's office and while you were walking towards there you got a text from neo.

Neo: "hello!"

(y/n): "hey neo sorry but i uh... Kinda busy, I'll have to text you later ok?"

Neo: "Aww ok :( "

Soldier: hey you!

You look up to see one of the soldiers walking up to you.

(y/n): may I help you?

Soldier: class has started, shouldn't you be in class boy!

(y/n): I'm teaching actually, starting next-

Soldier: dont lie to me boy-

This guy was already pissing you off so what you did next was... Interesting. You grabbed both of his shoulders and brought him close to your face.

(y/n): when's your next therapy meeting?

Soldier: uh why?

(y/n): cause you'll need one.

Thats when the skin on your face split open showing your skull.

[timeskip with Weiss and (y/n) having lovely tea together while ruby is eating cookies that you brought for her

[timeskip with Weiss and (y/n) having lovely tea together while ruby is eating cookies that you brought for her.]

Ironwood: so your telling me Ozpin, is that this "grim reaper" is from another world?

Ozpin: thats correct and he's teaching here at beacon.

Ironwood: oh really... Well it would be an honor to meet him

Glynda: well he's here now.

Ironwood turn to see the elevator with smoke coming out of it.

Ironwood: uh...

Ozpin: wait for it.

Soon the smoke a me into the room and the smoke became a figure with sharp ends and without any flesh.

Ironwood: what in the world?

Ozpin: ironwood, I like to meet a very special friend of mine...

You then turned around and faced ironwood with black eyes and glowing red pupil.

Ozpin: this is (y/n) (l/n). The grim reaper.

(y/n): ᕼEᒪᒪO...

Everything fades to black and you spoke again.

(y/n): ᗩ ᑭᒪEᗩᔕᑌᖇE TO ᗰEET YOᑌ GEᑎEᖇᗩᒪ.

Then the title "RWBY" appeared and the title is covered in blood as your demonic laughter was heard.
-------------------------------------------------
Not gonna lie... I'm kinda excited for this so Uh... LETS DO THIS!!! Sorry... Just uh... BYE BYE!!!