Dangerous

Once I got to English I sat at the back in the corner.

Soon enough students flooded in and took there seats. The teacher strolled in after them, he was a young guy, maybe early twenties and he wasn't bad looking either.

He skimmed the class then his eyes landed on me and I already knew what was coming." Alright class we have a new student, would you like to introduce yourself?" The class turned around and faced me, I didn't really wanna introduce myself but I knew that he wasn't really asking, so I stood up and said " I'm Crystal Lockwood and I'm  seventeen" I sat down, however the teacher proceeded to say  "Would anyone like to ask Crystal any
questions?"  A boy raised his hand, he looked like a casual dude, he said " Is that black Kawasaki ninja yours?" A smile grew on my face as I remembered when I took it of my dad, it used to be his bike and we'd work on it together. I just nodded my head.

Then a jock spoke up while he had a smirk on his face and said confidently "Are you single?". I chuckled at this and he looked at me like I had 5 heads, I stopped laughing and replied with "Yes, but I don't really do your type" A smirk etched it's away onto my face, while his faltered. "What do you mean 'my type'?" "I mean the shag and ditch type, the player, the dickhead, the man slag." I smiled at his reaction, he was angry and confused. Everyone laughed while he turned to the front and so did I waiting for the lesson to start.

"Okay as much as I loved that, we have work to be doing, so everyone turn to page 84".

***

It was now lunch and I'm sat on the yard underneath a tree by myself eating a sandwich. I can't get close to anyone, I can't make friends while they're still after me. I'm not putting anyone's life in danger.

I pull out my phone and dial Jake's number, he is my best friend we've known each other since we were born, he's like a brother to me. After a few rings he picks up. "Hey Jake!"

"Chris! You haven't called for ages. How's your school? Is anyone being mean, if they are I'll come down there and teach 'em a lesson!" He says seriously.

This is one of the reasons why I love Jake, he's protective and he'd do anything for me. " Good, and everything is fine, you melon" I rolled my eyes at how protective he can actually get.

"Woah, woah, woah. Who you callin' a melon? I am a fine specimen of a man, thank you very much. " I burst out laughing at this and people around me were looking at me like I was mental, like have they never seen a person talk on a phone.

" I miss you, moose" (supernatural fans *wink wink* Sam Winchester). I hadn't seen him since I left which was 2 years ago, since then I've been moving about.

"I miss you too boo bear " I could hear the hurt in his voice, I left him. We were practically glued to each other when we were younger and I left him.

"I've got to go now, lunch is nearly over. I love you."

"I love you too, bye Crystal. " and then he hung up.

I put my phone away just as the bell went signalling that I have to go to art.

Oh why does the universe hate me so much?

***

I am now sat in my apartment in my bed watching supernatural. 12 seasons of amazing-ness. I'm rewatching then right now.

After 5 hours and 8 episodes later it was finally time for me to get ready for my fight tonight.

I went to my wardrobe and got changed into some black spandex shorts, a black sports bra and black trainers and a black hoodie, I then put my hair in a ponytail, grabbed my bag and made my way to my bike.

When I got to the bar(street fighting bar) it was 9:46. I parked my bike around the corner of an alley and made my way to the bar.

When I opened the door my nose was hit with the familiar smell of blood, alcohol, sweat. I could hear the cheers of the drunks and people chattering. On the right was a bar with a few people sat there drinking, there was a massive crowd Infront of me, blocking my way of getting to the ring that was in the middle of the bar.

Pushing through everyone I reached the announcer desk. I coughed to get his attention and too not to my surprise he looked up and raised an eyebrow suggesting 'why am I hear' ignoring his look I continued to say  "Sign me up for the next fight, will ya?" I said with a innocent smile on my face. "Darling, I don't think your in the right place, the spa is over on the other road" he the burst out laughing shaking his head. At this point I was getting irritated with his attitude, so I did what any person in my spot would of done, I slammed my hand on the table nearly giving him a heart attack, smiled nicely and said "Just put the name 'killer' on your list and sign me up for the next fight!" I growled. With that I spun on my heal and made my way to a seat in the corner of the room with a bar and waited for my name to be called up.

After waiting a couple of minutes, the fight was over and it was finally my go. Hahaha watch out 'coz there's gonna be a new champion in town. *cue the evil laugh*
(Start the song)
"NOW, WE HAVE THE ONE, THE ONLY .... 'GRIM REAPER'!!" The crowd roared when the announcer said his name, he must be good but he must be undefeated(champion) " UP AGAINST A NEWBIE 'KILLER' " I got a few cheers. We both walked up into the ring, but not before I took off my hoodie, wrapped my hands and put on a mask that covered just around me eyes. He was around 6'2, but I'm 5'8 so it was okay, he had scruffy blondie browny hair and had a well built body full of muscle, he also was just wearing shorts and shoes, showing of his 6 pack and V-line.

We both got into our fighting stances and eyed each other up. He wasn't putting as much pressure on his left foot, I can use that too my advantage i thought. We started circling each other. After realising he wasn't gonna make the first move any time soon, I make a fake left hook to his face but quickly took my right fist and plunged it into his stomach. He made a grown but quickly recovered because he then punched me on my right cheek and then he tried to sweep my feet out by crouching down and swinging his leg trying to knock me down, but because of my quick reflexes I jumped over his leg and took this as an advantage, as he was still crouched down and pounced on him like an animal.

I straddled him and punched him of guard, he looked surprised for a minute so I took my chance and started sending rapid, right and left punches to his face until he was unconscious.

I stood up and held my arm in the air as a show of winning, people cheered and shouted everywhere, the announcer then came up and announced " LETS HEAR IT FOR 'KILLER'!! OUR NEW UNDEFEATED CHAMPION!!"

I collected my money, £748, which means I can go shopping and pay bills and such. I made my way home after collecting it.

When I got him I had a shower, put on some shorts and a t-shirt and fell asleep, waiting for Tuesday to bring me school.

Song: shinedown- dangerous