Radioactive

After the boys had gone, I finished my desert, paid and left. It's about 8:30pm. I decided that I was going to go to the underground, street fighting bar, (that's what the bar is called).

I had my theories of what they were doing, but I can't decide without knowing what. It's not the first time they've given each other glances and made it sure they can't tell me what they do, like when it was the day after the storm, they all said they had something to do and had these weird looks on their faces.

Opening the door the underground, I felt at home, where I belong. I haven't been here since a week ago, Monday, I just need to focus on getting money for when I'm older.

Like alway it smelt like sweat, alcohol and blood. The shouting was deafening, but I was used to it. I went to sign up for 10 fights, after putting on my hood and mask.

Nine fights later I'm standing the ring up against a guy called 'Crusher' wearing my black sports bra, black zip-up hoodie with the hood covering.  some of my face, my Nike trainers, and my mask covering around my eyes, that you tie around the back of your head.

  some of my face, my Nike trainers, and my mask covering around my eyes, that you tie around the back of your head

Before starting the guy looked into the crowd, confidently. Following his gaze I noticed that the people he was looking at were Ryder, Caleb, Justin, Kaiden, Jayden. I looked back at 'Crusher' and studied his face, that's when it clicked. This guy was freaking Jacob Allen, one of my friends. Oh god, please let this be a joke.

"UP NOW IS 'CRUSHER' VS THE UNDEFEATED 'KILLER' " the announcers voice booms through the crowd quieting them before the bell rings and they erupt into cheats and chants.

We start to circle each other. I change my stance so it looks like I'm a lefty when really I'm a righty. Spotting a weakness of his left leg- he isn't putting a lot of pressure onto it- I fake a left kick to his right leg and quickly hop onto my right leg and with as much force as I could, kick him in his left leg. He falls down with a thud.

When he turns his head up you can see the pits of fury shining brightly in his eyes. He gets back up quickly as he can. I can tell that my kick damaged his leg even more because his left leg is on his tippy toes.

Got to give him some respect Jacob just doesn't give up.

We started circling again, this time he makes the first move and pounces at me throwing punches left, right an centre. I try and block most of them, but he gets some in making me feel a bit dizzy. I shake my head to get rid of it. I mean I had a nightmare last night again so I got about 3 hours sleep, plus a long day at school now I'm here and it's like 1 o'clock in the morning. Got I'm going to be so tired tomorrow and I'm going to have to cover up these bruises on my face with make-up. Fuck me.

He finally stops attacking me like a maniac and I can feel a liquid running down my face. Bloody fudge nugget.

He looks a bit tired, we're both panting, but mostly him.  I decide to take the chance while he's tired and attack.

I crouch down stick my right leg out and spin clockwise, knocking him down. Once he's down I, straddle him and throw punches left and right onto his face. I can feel not only my blood from my knuckles, but also his blood from cuts on his face that I've caused and also his nose bleeding. He blocks a few but not many, because we soon gets too tired to fight me.

A few not punches later he goes down, finally.

I get up breathing heavily and my body slouching from fighting so much. I am so in need of a bath, a bubble bath.

Walking out the ring and to the the changing rooms to pick up my bag I can't help but worry if they saw who I am. I mean you can only see one tattoo right now and that's on my right hip of roses. My other tattoos are two birds flying on my left foot and on my right top of my arm is a quote saying 'Once a fighter, always a fighter'. The tattoos have different meaning, but all personal.

Once I got to my apartment I ran a bubble bath. After my relaxing and well needed bubble bath I put on some shorts, a long while t-short that went mid thigh and some knee high socks and left my hair to dry naturally and went to bed.

***

Tuesday, a week since I met the guys. I decided that today I'm going to go refill my sleeping pill prescription. I used to have them after I got kidnapped but then thought they'd stop. Boy was I wrong, I just haven't had time recently to fill them up.

I haven't had any notes or threats of the gang 'Black Roses' , thankfully. Something bad will happen. I know it.

After my fights from yesterday I have become pretty sore, the bath did help but not enough. I decided to cover my bruises with some make-up and decided to wear something extra comfy. I put on some underwear, my black three quarter black joggers and a adidas hoodie.  Ahh, much more comfy.

The weather is terrible today, rain, rain and more bloody rain. Guess it's what we get when it's the middle of September. It sorta goes with my mood doesn't it?

Pulling into to my usual spot, I noticed the guys bike's aren't there. Brushing of the negative thoughts going through my head I head to my locker.

Worming my way through the crowd I finally make it the my locker. Opening my locker, a note falls gently out and floats to the floor. Looking around incase someone put it there that from this school. Seeing as no-one was looking I start to think of it Nick again.

Bending down and picking up, I stand back up. I open the note, trembling. My breathing starts too come out as short breaths as I read the message written in a red substance. Blood.

Dear my old friend,

I see your still a fighter, but I guess once a fighter always a fighter right? Anyway I'm just here to say we're getting closer and closer. I know how you feel about your friends getting hurt, so if you come around and decide to join my gang. I won't have to hurt your friends will I?

Hope to see you soon killer.

B.R

I quickly scrunch's the note back up and put it in my pocket. I slam my locker shut, startling a few people and head the exit. Skipping school and going to the gym. Sounds like me.

First, he kidnapped not only me but my mum, dad and brother. Second, tortured them. Three, makes me move when ever he finds me. I hate him so bloody much, when I get my hands on him he's going to wish he had killed me when he had the chance, ugly bastard.

I'm going to kill him with my bare hands, and I'm going to enjoy every moment of it.

Song: Imagine Dragons- Radioactive