One for the road

"Look what we got here." Red says- the one with red hair- licking his lips.

Ew.

I start to back away slowly when he places his hand on my shoulder. In one swift movement, I turn around while holding his hand and use as much force I have to flip him over my shoulder and land in front of me on the floor on his back.

While Reds down, midget-the smaller guy- comes at me with a punch, not expecting it, it collides with my jaw making my head snap to the right. He throws left, then right again before I block him. I kick him on his stomach before I do a front flip over him and kick him in the back, making him stumble forwards. Taking this chance I kick his back legs so he's laying face first on the floor and then bend down to find his pressure point and knock him unconscious.

Standing up I put my thumb on my jaw and wince and pull my thumb back like my face was on fire. Stupid pickle head. My chin and jaw are sore now.

How do I get myself in these positions.

I close my eyes to take a few deep breaths, but is quickly cut short when I feel a pain in the left of stomach. I place my hand on it and fall down on my knees, gasping for air and crying.

I look up to see Red with a knife in his hand, with my blood dripping off it and he has a smile on his face. I start feeling sleepy and fall on my right side. My eyes start closing, but I rapidly open them again. I see figures attacking Red and some rushing over to me.

I manage to get out "No hospital, please" I sound desperate and my voice is raspy. Before everything goes black.

***

I blink my eyes speedily, trying to get them to open. Once they are open I shut them as soon as there open because of the light.

I move my had to cover part my eyes while I open them, so they can adjusted the light. I sit up and groan in pain. I look down and see I'm in my clothes but my jackets off. Guess they could stitch up my wound before nothing's covering my stomach.

Where am I?

I look around and notice I'm in a double bed, the sheets are white and too my left is a door and a chair, I'm guessing the door leads to the hall and the rest of the house. On the right of the door is a black desk type thing and there are bedside tables on each side of the bed. The floor is a darkish grey and straight ahead is two doors one of the right of the far wall and the other on the left, guessing there the bathroom and wardrobe. The wall the bed is on is black and there are few blue and red bean bags on the floor at the need of the bed, along with a black seat-storage thing. At least they didn't take me to a hospital.

I get up from bed careful not to hurt myself and grab my jacket that is on the bedside table before opening the door to the hall