Ground Control

It was Saturday, Ive been in this town for a whole week now. It's now 11:01 am and haven't slept all night. I am exhausted. I spent the whole of the night trying to figure out how the 'Black Roses' had found me? I mean, yeah, I didn't change my name. But how was I supposed to do that? I did my best to keep a low profile. I may have punched a girl, but in my defence she totally deserved it.

I also spent the night trying to figure out how I will be able to find the gang, 'flame Vipers' and who and where they are, let's just say I got nowhere. I have no contacts, I can hack, yes. But I mean I'm no genius.

Right now I'm making my way out the door, I'm wearing a plain black top, black ripped skinny jeans and my signature black combat boots. I grabbed my leather jacket and walked out the house to my bike.

I made it to the shooting range in less than 20 minutes. It was early so there wasn't too many people here, maybe the odd 5.

I brought my gun up, aimed at my target and pulled the trigger. Bang.

I did this another 2 times and looked up from my gun and looked at my target. Bullseye. A smirk made its way onto my dad when I saw that I shot the target in between the eyes and twice in the heart.  I spent another 30 minutes shorting making sure my aim was perfect, I tried shooting from all angles. 

The 'Black Roses' know I'm here which means I need to be able to aim and shoot, they won't hesitate to kill, they never have. There vile, especially Nick. I've spent ages running form place to place not being able to call a place home, I'm sick of it. I make friends then I leave. This time I'm not. I'm staying, and I'll put up a fight if I have too.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when I heard my name being called. I turned around to find the source of the sound and there he was, standing in all his glory, his brown hair, like he just got out of bed. He was wearing s white plain t-short that climbed onto his body and a pair of black tight fit jeans. He was also wearing a grey zip-up hoodie with a leather jacket over it. He had his black vans on which just topped off his whole outfit. Yes, we are talking about the one and only Ryder Finner. But we can't forget about his group of five friends behind him. Ryder, Justin, Kaiden, Jayden, Jacob and Caleb were all stood there looking between my target and my holding the gun, mouths wide open.

Quickly snapping out of my little fan girl moment, I rushed out of there before they could start asking me questions about how I hit my target perfectly.

Since my day had been ruined by the boys, I went back home.  Once I parked my bike in my garage, yeah I live in an apartment but still get our own garages. I started walking to the bus stop. No, I was not leaving.

Later one at about two, I returned home with a brand new Lamborghini Aventador sv, matte black with red stripes.

Let's just say I am in love with this beauty. Yes I have the money I've been street fighting since I was about 13, yes I know young, but I stumbled on it one right and I already knew how to fight so I gave it a shot and have been doing it since then.

When I got to my flat I parked my car in my garage and raced up to the third floor, opened my door and ran to get a shower. Once I'd finished I put on a pair of tracker bottoms, a tank to, my 'all time low' hoodie and a pair of fluffy socks. And obviously I skated to the kitchen to get some food. So glad I have gone shopping yesterday. I decided on sweet and sour chicken, so I prepared everything.

Finally finished eating my food, I got up to grab my laptop and brought it back with me too my sofa.

Time to get to work and found out who the 'Flame Vipers' are.

I really do need there help if I'm going to beat Nick.

Song: All time low- Ground Control