Six feet under the stars

Right now I'm making my way to school on my bike. I'm wearing my ring, a white and black striped top, blue ripped jeans, a choker, with a green bomber jacket and a NY black cap(pic at top).

When I pulled into the parking lot, the first thing I notice was the six different varied motorbikes. Ignoring the amazing bikes I parked my bike and made my way to my locker.

Once I got to my locker I got my books for my first lesson English, I sat down in the back of the classroom like yesterday, I took out my earphones when the students started piling in. I rested my head on the table and drowned everyone out.

Half way through the lesson the door flung open and in came 3 handsome men. The one in the middle had browny-blackish hair, tanned, muscular-but not too much-and around 6'2.

The boy on the left had scruffy browny-blondie hair, muscular-like the first guy- and was around 5'9.

The guy on the right was muscular like the guy on the left, had brown hair that was shaved abit on the sides and fuller on the top and tanned. He was about 6'0

"Ryder, Jacob, Justin, please hurry up and take a seat." The teacher said not giving them a second glance. They made there way to the back of the classroom where I was, the guy on the left sat in the chair on my left and the guy that is on the right sat in the chair on my right. Then the middle guy came up to me and said "Your in my seat!" I took my headphone out and replied with a simple "Oh, I'm terribly sorry. I didn't see your name on it. Oh, wait it doesn't." He didn't like this and growled at me. What was he a dog? "Move out of my seat!" He started to raise his voice at me. "Go find another seat, there's one next to this dude" I said pointing to the guy who recently sat in the chair to my right. By now we had the whole classes attention, who were holding back a laugh, while others were sat there with shocked faces. "MOVE!" He bellowed at me.

I swear I saw some people shit themselves when he shouted that. Oh god this is too hilarious, he's getting mad over a chair. I tried not to laugh, so instead I let a smirk make its way onto my face, while he was stood there getting angrier by the second. If this was a cartoon he would have smoke coming out his ears.

"Shocker! I'm. Not. Moving!" I layed back in the chair, kicked my feet on the table and crossed my arms over my chest and smiled at him. He then gave up and sat down next to the boy on my right. Through out my lesson I realised the guy on the left was called Jacob, the guy on my right is called Justin, and the guy with browny-blackish hair is called Ryder.

Ahhh gotta love men when they get mad.

When English finished, I ran out the classroom to get to my next class; maths.

The bell had just rung and I'm now making my way to lunch. My favourite subject! When I got there I went and sat at a table at the back of the room. Everyone was watching me, I felt like I was a celebrity.

I sat down and everyone started whispering. Then a girl with black hair, she looked like your normal high schooler, came up to me and said " I wouldn't sit here if I was you, it's where the Ryder and his friends sit. There bad guys and some even think there in a gang." She said quietly. That wasn't gonna scare me though. "It's okay! Don't worry 'bout me. I'm gonna sit right here." I smiled at her and she started walking off and I waved at her.

About 30 seconds later, the lunch room doors flew opened smashing on the wall and in walked Ryder and five other guys including the two others form English. Jheez these guys now how to make an entrance. They looked all happy andddd then Ryder looked at me.

He stormed up to me with his friends, and just because I'm me and I have a mouth on me I decide to say "You've got a great table here by the way, you can see everyone in here." I rested my elbows on the table then I put my head in the palm of my hands. He really did not like that. "Move of our table!" "Once again, of your name isn't on it. It. Is. Not. Yours." " Get the fuck, out of my seat. You don't want to mess with us" By now the whole canteen was looking at us. Just because I have some humanity left I say "You are welcome too sit with me, there enough seats" with that two people from his group sat down either side of me. They were twins.

The guy on my right started the conversation and said " I'm Kaiden and this is Jayden." He pointed to the guy on my left. The twins both had brown hair which was shaved abit at the sides, but I noticed Kaiden had blue eyes, whereas Jayden had green eyes. "Hi, I'm Crystal". Jayden then said to the rest of them "Come sit down, she was at least nice enough to ask if we wanted to sit on the table." "I like you already" said Kaiden. One guy sat next to Jayden, one sat across from me, one sat across from Jayden and the other sat across from Kaiden.

"So what are your names?"  "Jacob" said the one next to Jayden. "Caleb" said the one opposite Jayden. "Justin" said the one in front of kaiden. "Oh and you must be Ryder" I said sweetly. "That's right princess" that word word felt like someone had stabbed me in the heart. Princess. My dad used to call me his little princess, even though I never liked it because I never wanted to be a princess.

Now when someone says princess, I think of my dad and how I got him killed. I hate the word now, it used to make me happy because it reminded me of my dad, now it just reminds me of how it was my fault.

"Don't call me princess!" I said seriously. "Aww princess, don't be like that!" He joked. "DONT. FUCKING. CALL. ME . PRINCESS! Understand?" I growled. I think he got the message because he then said "okay, okay. I get it" "Good".

The lunch bell went, I said bye to the guys, even though we didn't really talk that much. They were mainly just talking among themselves about rugby and football for the 2 minutes after Ryder called me princess.

After a long day, it was finally time for my last lesson:P.E.

I got changed in a cubicle so no-one could see my tattoo's on my hip, foot and arm/wrist and all the bruises and scars. After I finished getting changed into my long sleeved top, which was loose, and joggers-once again because of the scars- I made my way too the field.

Once I got there the teacher told us to gather so she could speak too us. " Today class, we are doing simple running around the track. You will do 5 laps and once you've finished you may go get changed and sit down until the bell goes, okay?" We all replied with simple k, okay's.

While running,I made sure to stay in the middle section so no-one would suspect something and not to draw attention to me.

Once lesson was over I walked over too my bike, but just my luck that Ryder and his friends were stood with their bikes which just so happened too be the ones next too mine.

If I ignore them maybe they'll ignore me.

"Hey, Crystal." Jayden said. I replied with a simple wave, hoping they'd get the hint that I don't want friends. They drag you down and they get in the way and I put their lives in danger, I don't care if they can handle themselves or not, I can't have another death on my hands.

Getting home, I remembered that I don't have any fights tonight so instead I'm gonna train in combat and weapons.

Song: All time low- six feet under the stars

Are you pineapple on pizza people or do you think it's gross?