Do re mi

"Alright lets see what you got." Ryder shouts.

"Really, I said I wanted a hard fight not one  punch and he's dead." I eye the scrawny boy, called Sam. 

We are currently in an warehouse that Ryder owns, they wanted to see how good I can fight so there making me fight and then fight over and over again and apparently they think that I can't beat the guy in front of me. Two-hundred and thirty people here from Ryders gang turned up to see how well I am.  Obviously the other like twenty or guarding the house.

Sam scoffs and turn to look at him, my eyebrows raised. "You're just a girl, you can't beat me." He looks around at the crowd who are waiting impatiently to watch.

"Count it." I shout to Ryder. Getting into my perfect stance, my fists in front of my face. Most of the men here shout Sam's name, but the odd two and a few girls shout my name.

"Fight till one of you tap out. One... two... three...GO!" He yells over the crowd, however it makes the crowd even louder.

Sam charges at me, I side step leaving my foot out making him trip up and face plant there a few ouch's around the crowd. Sam maybe be scrawny, but he is fast and put that with a punch, it will hurt. Sam rapidly gets up and we start circling, I block out the crowd and focus on a winning strategy. I close my eyes for a second and feel skin connect with my cheek. I put my fists up but don't fight back. instead I let him back me up into the corner of the ring and let him carry on punching me, my face is a bloody mess, but I don't reply to him with  punch.

I can hear Ryder, Justin, Jayden, Caleb, Jacob, Kaiden and Luke telling me to fight and to get out but instead I smile. Sam's punches become sloppy and slower, he's tired: perfect. I smile making Sam and everyone else in the warehouse look worried. I place my hands on his shoulder, jump and front flip over him landing behind him, my back to his back. While he's still facing the pole wondering what just happened I take it as my chance to creep up behind him, knock his feet out from underneath him. He falls to the floor with a thud and I punch over and over again his face, he's too tired to try ad wiggle his way out so he taps out in defeat.

I stand up and put my hand out for him which he takes and hops back up, I pat his back "Good fight, Sam." before the crowd erupts into cheers.

Once the whole warehouse is quiet I yell "Who's the best fighter here?"

A beefy looking guy walks up into the ring. "You are not going against Teddy." I couldn't help but burst out laughing at his name.

"Relax Ryder, I can take him easy." I turn back to Teddy, which his hilarious because he looks like a frickin' body builder. I'd say his was twenty-six.

"Alright Teddy lets see if you can beat me." He growls at me before saying "Oh, I can."

"This attitude is going to get you nowhere." I taunt, which not surprisingly makes him punch me in the face. My body whips around and I fall to the floor. "Alright dude, I was going to go easy on your ass. But now get ready for some hell." The warehouse's volume increases at my words.

I stand up, only for Teddy to whip my feet out from underneath me. My head bangs on the rings floor and it echoes through the warehouse, making everyone silent. I cough as my vision goes blurry. I shake my head before getting up. Instead of Teddy being there I pretend it's Nick, my adrenaline goes up rapidly at just the thought of him, my face turns into a scowl and Teddy looks scared before it goes back to Nick and I unleash my inner devil on him for everything he's taken from me. I run up to, making it look like I'm going to punch him, instead I drop onto my side and slide through his legs like the floor was ice. Getting up I spin around and roundhouse kick him in the head, because he's like the hulk it does nothing to him so I use my speed to an advantage. I backflip over is head, but on the way grab his head bringing him to the floor with me. We land with a thud but I quickly move so I'm straddling him and throw punch after punch. He blocks most of them but I get a few hard ones making him tap out.