Crossfire

Dark, grey, miserable clouds hid the light blue sky. The streets were busy as I zoom my way past them on my bike. It is a Saturday so everyone was out wondering about shopping. The air whips past my face, my hair blowing behind me keeping it out of my face. I am wearing my usual outfit: Black skinny jeans with rips in, a black top, a grey thin hoodie, my leather jacket and my combat boots on my feet.I carried a back pack on my back, which is fillied with knifes and guns. In my right and left sides of jeans is a knife and at the back of my jeans on my right side is a gun.

I ride for another tweny minutes before a humongous mansion comes into view. There is a giant gate and wall surrounding the house and its perimeter. As I look through the gate, while sitting on my bike a few metres away, out of site from the cameras and the two guards at the gate I see: a drive as long as a Olympic swimming pool, on either side of the path is plants, bushes and grass. At the end of the path it flares out, there are garages to the left and the door to the right, It is a two story house. It is spectacular.

I hop off my bike silently and creep up to the gate, putting my black mask I use for my fights

I hop off my bike silently and creep up to the gate, putting my black mask I use for my fights. I dodge all the cameras on the way timing it perfectly. Picking up a rock I aim for the opposite side I'm on and throw. It lands with a crash and I see the two guards heads snap to that direction. Sneaking up on the guard closest to me, I control my breathing as I don't give away my position and tiptoe up behind him and press on his pressure point making him fall but I quickly catch him and drag him behind the bush near me. I then sneak up on the other guard who is cautiously searching for the sound of the noise and do the same thing to that guy before dragging him to his unconscious body.

I climb over the fence, landing perfectly, then stride down the long path before getting to the door. I pull my two hair grips out my hair and twirl them in the door lock for a few minutes until I here a click, I take my hair grip out and carelessly put them in my pocket. Taking my gun out the back of my pants I take a deep breath, grip my hand around the gun and hold it firmly. I place my left hand on the door handle and bring it down.

As quick as lightning I rush into the house, grab the nearest person to me, wrap my left hand around their neck and put my gun at their temple. I hear movement around the room and then a chorus of clicks, immediately. I take in every detail of what happening in this room. I stair case to my right, a living area as soon as you walk in which is where I am know, the door centimetres behind me.

Thirty to forty people stood in front of me their guns up and aimed at me, I don't take in their faces as it is unnecessary, however I did notice that there are about five women dotted around in the ocean of men. Glancing back at the person I have at gunpoint, I see a young lad, maybe early twenties, dark brown scruffy hair that is short and a tan, I almost missed the lip ring he has on the right side of his mouth if it wasn't for it shimmering, he looked awfully scared and I almost felt bad.

"Put your gun down, your outnumbered." A older looking guy spoke calmly, but clearly. I'd guess he was about thirty-five.

"I don't want trouble, I just want to..." My voice was cut of by the guy again.

"You already caused trouble when you broke into hear and then put a gun to Noah's head." His voice started to raise.

"I want to talk to your leader." I say confidently.

"Why? He won't let you talk to him after you put a gun to one of his members head. He'd just kill you." The guy chuckles. "Now go home little girl." He concludes

"I can't go home." I spoke, my voice getting weaker and weaker, but my stance still the same: strong.

"And whys that, family issues?" He joked, but he has no idea.

"I have no family." My voice holds no emotion, to cover up my weakness.

"Just because you had an argument doesn't mean you should say you have no family." He grumbled and is about to say something else, but I cut him off.

"You aren't understanding me. I. Have. No. Family. It's my fault there dead. It's my fault I left my brother alone. Now I need to speak to you leader for reasons." My voice is croaky and a lone tear trailed down my face.

"Sorry, but he's out. Now go home, kid." He advises. Instead I stay put and hold the guy tighter.

"You don't understand, buddy. There coming and I need help, I'm not strong enough by myself. All I want to do is show my brother I did the right thing by leaving him. So if he's not here, I'll wait." I seethe, making him surprised at my tone.

"I'd watch your tone if I was you." He threatens, his knuckles clenching tighter around the gun and by his side.

"Or what? There's nothing you can do that will scare me."

He looks take back by my answer but he recovers quickly and asks me "What's your name?"

"Killer." I reply dryly.

As soon as the words leave my mouth a guy shouts "Stop! Everyone puts your guns down."shock clearly in is voice. No-one puts their guns down though. He steps out of the crowd and I immediately recognise him.

 He steps out of the crowd and I immediately recognise him

Song: Stephen- Crossfire