Unsteady

I ran up too my room and got changed into some black spandex, a sports bra and a hoodie to go over it, but I didn't zip it up, I then tied my hair up in a simple pony tail. I grabbed my Jordan's and then my gym bag which consisted of; my water bottle, wraps, towel and some hair ties. Grabbing my phone and putting it in my bag I ran down the stairs to my bike.

I hopped on my bike and then zoomed to a gym near my apartment that I found when I was moving here, I drove past it a couple times while moving. It was called 'The Gym' I know right it's so creative. By the time I got there it was about four-ish.

Walking into the gym every pair of eyes were on me, must not get a lot of girls in here, or it could be to do with all the skin I'm showing. While I made my way to the front desk their eyes watched my every moment.

"Hi darling, have you got the right place? Are you meeting someone here?". Okay, okay, hold up. WHY IS EVERY GUY I MEET SEXIST? Fuck him. "No, I'm here too use your gym, how much would it be for a months usage of the gym?" I spoke, ignoring his last comment. "£30 darlin' " "Okay here you are" 

I payed and then strolled over to the lockers, I took my wraps and wrapped my hands, took out my water and stuffed the bag in the locker and locked it. I then walked over to punching bag while everyone was watching me, still.

(Start music)
I took out my phone plugged in my earphones and then started blasting it through the earphones.

Hold onto me 'cause I'm a little unsteady.
A little unsteady.

Right hook,
Left hook,
Right hook,
Left hook,

I then started on some kicks.

Hold on
Hold on to me 'cause I'm a little unsteady.
A little unsteady.

Right kick,
Right kick,
Left kick,
Left kick,
Right kick ,
Left kick,

And then started on some combos;

Mama, come here
Approach, appear
Daddy, I'm alone
'Cause this house don't feel like home.

If you love me, don't let go

Right hook
Left hook
Round house kick
Left kick
Right kick
Round house kick
Right upper cut
Left hook
Left upper cut
Right hook
Right hook
Left hook
Left hook

Hold on
Hold on to me 'cause I'm a little unsteady.
A little unsteady.

And then the bag flew off.  I was sweating and breathing heavy. What?

I turned around and that's when I realised that all 15 men in the gym had been watching me, and let me tell you they look gobsmacked.

I didn't really know what too do so I just grabbed my stuff and made my way or the door to my bike so I can go and practice on my aiming.

By the time I got home it was already 5:54, so I still had plenty of time to do my aiming.

Once I got to my apartment I opened the front door.

Floor plan-

I made my way into my bedroom (the biggest bedroom) and took out my knives and guns, dummies and everything else from the closet, they are behind all my clothes so no-one can see them

I brought home out lined them up in my bedroom took a gun out, put a silencer on it and started shooting from 7 meters away. Once I got that done and I got them all aimed in the right place, I started it with throwing knives into the dummies.

Soon enough I moved into the lounge and do the exact same thing but further away. I had to move because I ran out of space.

I have got to start going the a gun range because I can't do this all the time.

I can now successfully through a knife and let it hit the person right in the head from 10 meters away. Score!!

Afterwards I started on sharpening my knifes. Once I finished with my workouts and practices I went into the bathroom, took a shower put on some sweats and a hoodie, fluffy socks and then slided to my kitchen ( hard wood floor+fluffy socks= feels like your ice skating.)

I made a drink and warmed up some frozen pizza. I walked up to my room and sat eating and watching supernatural.

After a bout 3 episode I decided it was time for me to try and get some sleep.

I look and around and I'm in a room, there is four walls but no ceiling, it's just darkness that's everlasting.

Light starts shining from somewhere, it shines down on my mother. She stand there with blood seeping out of her chest,where her heart is, there's blood all over her clothes and then she speaks words no-one wants to hear from their own mother "You killed me. Your a monster!".

Tears have already started to pool in my eyes and I can't help but let one roll down my cheek.

The next spotlight shines and I turn 90 degrees and see my dad standing their with a bullet hole in his head, he looks just as worse as mum, maybe even worse.

My dad then pointed to his head and said " This is your fault". Tears started pouring down my face and I couldn't control it. I sobbed into my hands. My eyes wouldn't close so I'm forced too look at their faces and what I caused.

They then took it in turn too shout things at me.

"Your worthless" my dad seethed.

"You killed us" my mum said

"All you've ever done is make people's lives miserable"

"Your a monster"

"Your no daughter of mine"

"You even left your brother"

"You were always a disappointment"

"You just run from your problems! When are you gonna step up and face them?"

I continued to cry and shake, I couldn't take it.

Is this really what they thought about their daughter??

Song: x ambassadors- unsteady