Obsession

Monday has finally came around. I woke up this morning at like three, because of another nightmare. Today I'm wearing blue skinny jeans with a slit in the knees, a red baseball cap with NY in white on the front, a white 'Levi's' top and a pair of red Nike air max (pic at top). I have two French braid in my hair today and have my helix hoop piercing in on my right ear, as well as my lobes on both ears, belly piercings and a bar going through my left ear.

Driving to school, I decided that I'm gonna go with the ' I just wanted to try out a gun' excuse if they ask what I was doing at the gun range.

Pulling up to school, eyes were staring at my Lamborghini . I walked in and got to my locker and got my books. I shut my locker door and nearly had a heart attack because Ryder and the boys were stood behind it.

After getting my breathing even again, I put on a smile and said "Hey guys"

"Hey Crystal. How was your weekend?" Ryder replied.

"It was good. The usual chill and watch Netflix type of weekend."

"We saw you at the gun range, and let me tell you, you've got good aim"

"How are you able to aim like that?" Kaiden asked, but thankfully the bell rang so I didn't have to answer it. I mean what am I meant to say ' Oh yano, I just had to learn incase I ever get kidnapped again and have to shoot my way out'. Yeah, right.

It was now lunch and I have thankfully managed to avoid the guys in all my lessons. Either because we had to work in silence or they weren't in my lessons. I sat at my usual table and waited for the guys to turn up. Soon enough they did.

"Hey" I greeted them. They replied with a few hello's and hi's.

"So" Ryder started. "Are you going to. Ignore our questions all day?".

I sighed. Putting on my best happy face, not to show that my dad is dead I replied with "Fine. You want the truth. The truth is that... I used to go shooting with my dad, okay?" That was sort of a lie. My dad did kind of teach me. We went shooting at a gun range together like once. My mum hated it, thought it wasn't a girl thing to do.

"Oh, okay." He looked convinced but I think he had some suspicions. " Me and the guys are going to 'Jill's diner' later, wanna come with us?" The guys all had hopeful smiles on their faces, apart from Jayden he seemed to be full on smiling, which made me chuckle.

"Sure. Why not, best friends." Jayden's smile seemed to grow bigger. He put his right hand on his heart and his left wiping away a fake tear. " Did you hear that guys-" he did a pretend sniffle, "-she called us her best friends". He got up and ran over to my side of the table and picked me up by my waist and spin me around while hugging me. This guy is such a joker.

***

Making my way to the diner on my bike, I could help but think about what my life had been like. I've been happy, smiling, laughing, these guys were like family now. Everyone says they are scary, but in reality there like big teddy bears who just want a cuddle or a hug.

Justin's the flirt, Kaiden is the brainy one, Jayden's the goofball, Jacob is the shy-ish one , Caleb is the serious one. Ryder? Ryder is the leader, he's always serious, rarely cracks a smile. He's hard to read, which means he either knows how to hide his emotions or he has none. I'm gonna go with the first one, something must have happened with his when he was younger, because he doesn't trust easily either. He sort of remind me off myself.

I was snapped out of my trance by a car beeping its horn, looking up I realised why. The light was on green and I wasn't moving.