My demons

"Have we got a plan? We can't just attack them. We don't know how many men they have, how he has stationed his men, what there layout is, where Nick will be." Ryder drags a hand down his face in frustration. Ryder, Jacob, Luke, Justin, Jayden, Caleb, I and few other men called Thomas or Tommy for short, Jasper and Adam.

"Actually..." I stretched my word out while tuning around on my spinning chair and facing the nine men in Ryders office. "We do know the answers. There set up in an old abandoned food warehouse on the bad side of town, they have a few guards out on the front, they have two that walk around outside every hour, they have a office in the back which is where Nick will be, they basically just have everything scattered around, there sleeping in sleeping bags right now in the warehouse. We can get this over with by next week." I look around at their shocked faces.

"How do you know that?" Jasper asks.

"I have someone on the inside, and before you ask how do I know we can trust him, its because he helped me break out there." I affirmed while messing around with rubix cube in my hands.

"Okay well who's your source?" Kaiden questions.

"Mason. Yes the guy from the diner." I answer their questions.

"Well, we need to have a meeting asap." Ryder announces walking out the room with us all following. We head down the wooden stairs and into the lounge before going to the warehouse so Ryder can announce the plan to the guys.

***

"Alright." Ryder yells, standing on the stage to get everyone's attention. Next week were going to attack. We've got info which is going to help us out. I want everyone to be ready for it. It isn't going to be an easy takedown. But we're the Flame Vipers and we don't back down." Ryder shouts and cheers erupt throughout the warehouse before everyone settles down.

"YES!" I shout making hundreds of heads snap to my direction. My cheeks flame up in embarrassment. "Sorry, I finished the rubix cube." I say sheepishly while holding the finished rubix cube up. Chuckles emit from everyone's mouths at my weirdness.

***

It is the day before we go destroy Nick and were all sat on the sofa watching a movie. I'm sat with my head on Ryders lap and my legs on the sofa, his and playing with my hair as we watch American Assassin.

"Yes Mitch you go, man." I speak out load at the movie. "Oi, Jayden." I shout, he twists his head to me and I aim and throw my popcorn in his mouth. "Score."

I switch of the movie making everyone moan and turn to me. "I just want to say thank you, you stuck by me and I'm grateful for that. I haven't been the easiest person to be friends with, but I'm glad that I have you guys as family okay. I love you all" At the end I look over to Ryder. Ryder and I have grown closer than ever since I told them my secrets.

"Hey what are friends for, ay? "Justin jokes, smiles on everyone's faces.

"Come on guys, we should go to bed we've got a busy day tomorrow ." Jayden yawns and starts heading up to him room with all of us following. I trudge into my room and flop onto my bed, too lazy to go under the covers.

***

I wake up early with energy running through my veins. Today is the day everything goes to normal and I don't have to run anymore.

 Today is the day everything goes to normal and I don't have to run anymore

Song: Starset- My demons