Oblivion

Monday's.

You can either love them or hate them. Hate them because there's school and school means getting up early, or love them because they signify the start of a new week.

In my case I hate them. Not only do I have to get up early, but I've also got to go to school.

I scramble to my bathroom, careful not to knock anything over and get in the shower. Once done in the shower I put on some blue ripped jeans, a white crop top and a black bomber jacket.

I grabbed an apple for breakfast and dried my hair. I straightened it since I had time before grabbing my bag, locking up and racing down the stars to my bike.

I arrived at school and walked through the crowded halls in my own little world thinking.

I pulled out my phone after making it to my locker and text the guys if they wanted to hang out tonight, they obviously said yeah. I'm just that amazing.

Scorching my way by to make it to my first lesson- English- I bumped into someone making their books fall to floor.

"I am so sorry. I didn't see you." I apologised. I bent down quickly picking up their books. Standing back up I passed the girl her books back.

"It's alright, I wasn't looking where I was going. I'm Lacey." She stuck her hand out for me to shake. I placed my hand in hers and with a firm grip, shook it. She was about 5'6 so a few inches shorter than me. She had fierce red hair and full lips. We were close enough I could tell she had a few freckles covering her nose and cheeks and brown eyes. She was stunning. She was wearing a is skirt that went just above mid thigh, a red crop top and some cream wedge shoes. She didn't look like one of Brittney's minions which was good.

 She didn't look like one of Brittney's minions which was good

"I'm Crystal." She giggles a bit, I raised an eyebrow at her wondering what was so funny.

Once she had calmed down she replied to my question with "Everyone knows who you are, silly. You punched Brittney in the fricken' nose. A lot of people wanted someone to do that to her. God she makes me so mad, she walks around like she's a queen or something. Like pipe down, just because your rich doesn't mean your higher than everyone else. She needs to get of her high horse." Her cheeks flushed a pink colour after her rant and she turned her head away a bit to try and cover her embarrassment up. She must really hate Brittney.

"So you hate Britney then?" I joked. She laughed.

I looked around and realised we were late for class. The halls were empty, the bell must have rung and I didn't even notice. How can I not notice a bell that tries to make your ears bleed?

"Shit. I've got to get to class, I'll speak to you again. Bye" I shouted while running to English.

I knocked on the door and walked in. Every pair of eyes ruined to me and the teacher looked mad.