Castle

No way.

How?

When?

Why?

WHAT.THE.HELL!!

"Derek?" I ask, my mouth open. My eyes looking like there gonna be popping out there sockets any minute. I stood up rapidly not believing what was in front of me.

They guys and women just look as shocked as me and Derek do.

"What are you doing here?" He still looks stunned.

"Surprise? I moved a month ago." It has finally registered that he's here and my eyes are back to normal.

"Can someone tell us how you two know each other? Please." Kaiden was the first to say and the edge to his tones made me do a double take to make sure it is him talking. He sounds frustrated

I can't speak, how is he here? I mean yes it's his home but what? My brain is fried. I look at him to speak I can't right now.

He huffs but agrees. "So you remember when I had to go away to train someone two years ago and I stayed for a while?" He asked cautiously.

Most of the boys nodded, Derek was about to start talking again when Debby interjected and said in disbelief "Are you talking about that level 10 combat training?" Level 10 combat training, the highest you can get at Derek's training and I had it. No I needed it.

Derek looked uncomfortable and shifted on his feet. "Yeah" he coughed awkwardly then carried on "I told you I was training a girl and this is who I was training for the month and a half I was there." He gestured to me. "She was already trained just needs an extra boost and that's why it only took a month and a half."

I look away. Could this be any more awkward. My hair covered my face like a curtain and I couldn't be any more happy. Everyone in the room is staring at me.

"Have you got anything to say?" I think it is Caleb that said it, obviously I'm not sure I'm not looking at them. I sheepishly look at them.

"Umm... No?" I say quietly. There faces do not look happy. There faces are basically a mix between confused and angry.

"Crystal, please just be honest this once." Kaiden pleaded, how could I say no to him when he's looks so tired.

"I was having some trouble." I watched as their faces saddened before continuing "It was a bad time I was 16 when I met your dad and asked him to train me. He would train me morning throughout the day and when he said to get rest, I disobeyed him and trained all night until my knuckles bled, until I wanted to pass out, until I couldn't stand." I say taking a seat on the edge of the sofa while every stared waiting for me to continue, so I did.

"He would moan about me how I shouldn't push myself, I spent most day with him, even skipped a few days of school, but when I was at school he we would train straight after. It sounds stupid I know, but I was so scared and petrified. My brother had taught me a few moves and my dad had taking me boxing a few times, but it was never enough. So I turned to your dad and he helped me." I finished off sniffling, stopping myself from crying.

"So why did you need the training?" Ryder asked. Ahh always straight to the point.

"I can't say." I mumbled so quietly only I can hear.

"Huh? Can you say that louder." He is getting impatient.

"I can't say!" I repeated louder this time.

"What do you mean you can't say?" I turned to Jayden to find him just as curious and just as impatient as the rest.

Before I can even say anything Derek cut in saying "Good luck with that boys. I was training her for a month and a half and I still couldn't get her to tell me why she needed such extreme training." Then he strolled up the stairs breathing a sigh as he climbed.

I glanced at the clock, seeing it is 7:00 pm, I turn back to the guys and Debby and say "Thank you for letting me stay and for tea, it was delicious. But I need to go. See you guys tomorrow." I wave before sprinting to the door and down to my bike. I hop on and race home deciding I'm going to the 'Underground'.

Once home I change into my usual sports clothes: Black spandex, black sports bra, Nike air max theas and my black zip-up jacket. Seeing Derek brought back unwanted memories, now I'm out to get rid of the anger coursing through my veins. I then put on my mask and lifted my hood up.

Arriving at the bar my energy went from level 1 to level 10 in a matter of seconds. The smell of beer and sweat and also a tinge of blood flooded my nostrils. A second home. That is what this is like, letting my anger flow off me, letting my anger out, with one emotion, one punch, one fight.

I sighed myself up for at least 10 fights.
Fight one.
"UP NOW IS KILLER VS POUNDER." The crowd roars with anticipation. But seriously who names themselves pounder.

We circled each other for a few seconds before attacking like a He is my prey and I'm the predator. I'm thinking I'm a lion and he's a rat. Yeah sounds right.

My first punch is a success knocking him off guard throwing him back a couple steps. This guy looked around my 20 with fiery red hair and bright blue eyes. He is well built and tall.

The guy quickly recovered and punched me in my face, I quickly blocked by putting my forearm in front of my face, this guy had plans and started rapidly throwing punches on my sides, face, chest and arms. He managed to manoeuvre me into a corner of the ring. I can't block them all so he managed to get my stomach where my stitch had just finished healing. I groan in pain before recovering like it never happened.

Moving my right foot forward I unblocked my face and revealed my stern, mad face, the guy stepped back so stepped forward with my left foot so I wasn't blocked into a corner anymore. The guy swept his feet and I fell on my back with a thud.

MAD.
RED. All I see is red.

I do a quick flip up, then a front-flip over his head. I land with my back to his back, I kicked my right leg behind me like a angry horse after hearing a thud I turned 180 degrees to see him on his knees. I kick his back when he tries to stand back up, I can tell he's tired, his movements are sloppy and he's not as energetic. He lands on his stomach, but I turn him over so he's on his back. I straddle him and send punch after punch, distorting his face with blood and bruises that are already forming.

After his eyes flutter close I stand up with a smile on my face. Ahh I can't wait to do that to Nick.

The crowd cheered and danced after I finished my twelfth fight, yeah I stayed longer. I collected my £1360 and headed my to my bike. I am in need of a shower, I smell of disgusting sweat and had people blood in my hair somehow. I'm covered in bruises and the my body aches.

At least I got cash.

Song: Halsey- Castle